ARK CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANERS

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since August 2010

Complete Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning...

Don and Sons Carpet Cleaning

"Don & Sons Carpet Cleaning is committed to give you the best service possible at the best possible price!" Don Lummus Owner/Operator We strive for excellance in all we do! We expect to exceed the expectations of our customers! .

03/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the bedroom carpet, two chairs, protective coating and left some spot remover.

09/15/2014

They protected all corners, edges, expensive new kitchen cabinetry and furniture.  I am thrilled and relieved.  Great job.  Please note, this is my second review of them.  They have gotten even better than before.  I wouldn't hire anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they cleaned my carpeting downstairs, on stairs, and up-stairs.  they did a wonderful job!  And all walls were protected from marks of any kind.

02/11/2014

Wax is gone! Not a trace. The carpet is softens likened

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had spilled red wax A very large amount. They wee in time and confident they could remove the stain

09/12/2012

We have used their service for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did carpet cleaning for us.

09/05/2012

It  went very well.  They were on time. You'd have to ask Ron, but I think it's a steam cleaning process, and he, the father, is very careful and methodical, I think.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets were cleaned  beautifully again. He and his son have cleaned my carpets for many years.  Although  the price of carpet cleaning has gone up over the years, I see that his price is competitive with others on Angie's list.  Owner, Ron Clark, is friendly, professional.  I wouldn't hire anyone else, because their method of cleaning makes everything look brand new.  They charge by the square footage only, he told me some years ago. The only problem is that the machine gauged out paint our two doorways.  i didn't notice it until they left.  i'll tell them about it next time, so they can avoid doing it.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet & Upholstery cleaning.