Clean Septic Pumping LLC

A149 REVIEWS

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since August 2012

PO Box 997

Spanaway, WA 98387

Pierce County, Thurston County, and King County Counties are the areas Clean Septic Pumping specializes in regular septic tank maintenance for residential and commercial clients. I will show up at a time that is convenient for you in order to take great care of your home or business. We pride ourselves on being friendly, knowledgeable, and reliable. We will always provide you with upfront pricing so you have no surprises! At Clean Septic Pumping our services include: Septic tank pumping Septic tank inspections Septic system inspections On-Site Sewage Systems (OSS) inspections We are certified operation and maintenance specialists for septic systems, and we are licensed for system inspection for home sales in all of our service areas. We also have our O & M Certification, and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured. If you have an emergency or need regular maintenance service call Clean Septic Pumping today and we will take care of you!...

Septic Systems (148)Plumbing (31)Sewer Cleaning (6)Drain Cleaning (4)Wells and Pumps (2)

05/30/2019

Very timely and professional. Gary took care of all the county permits and fees. It could not have gone more smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pumped septic tank. Repaired outlet baffle.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

11/20/2018

Great. Gary was punctual and performed the cleaning quickly and thoroughly. He gave me information on the size and condition of the tank, and advised me of future care. I will not hesitate to have him return when needed, and will strongly recommend him to anyone needing this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

04/25/2018

Gary was great! Showed up on time. He answered all of our questions, and we had A LOT. Gave us a lot of great information and tips. Couldn't ask for a better experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic Tank pumping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2018

03/29/2018

I wanted to have my septic tank checked to confirm whether or not it needed to be pumped. I am a first time homeowner and was fearful of a back and a bigger mess. Gary with Clean Septic came out and was extremely nice, helpful, and informative. I will definitely be giving him a call when it is in fact time to have my septic tank pumped or if any other issues arise. Would recommend Gary to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic Tank Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2018

01/25/2018

We phoned Gary in the morning, and he was able to come out the same day in the afternoon. He arrived on time. He did not have to dig and uncover the two tanks, as this was already done for him. After he finished pumping the tanks, he inspected the tanks and drain field. He answered all our questions, and gave us a lot of good advise on the maintenance of the tanks and drain field while he was comp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed the septic tank and the liquid pump tank pumped. (2 tanks)

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2018

10/05/2017

It went smoothly. He was very helpful in telling us how to add risers to our tank and where to purchase them, so that we will not have to dig them out the next time we need the tank pumped.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our septic tank pumped and inspected.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2017

08/16/2017

Gary responded promptly and we set up setup an appointment right away. The costs are fairly standard in Pierce county. Had an issue with the drain field being overgrown. Gary help getting that resolved. We paid him to do all the paperwork with the county. Great in keeping updated with events. Would easily recommend and have already.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic pumping and inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2017

06/05/2017

After inspection it was found that the tank met requirements and didn't need pumping. Other vendors that I have used in the past would have just charged me to pump the tank unnecessarily.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine septic system inspection without pumping, to renew septic certificate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2017

05/24/2017

Arrived on time, helped me remove significant amount of roots from septic and got everything flowing again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic pumping & maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

05/17/2017

The satelite cable was accidentally cut during digging for tank lid. Owner immediately offered to not charge the normal digging fee to help me pay for repair. Service was accomplished promptly and all questions were answered. Would definitely hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank was pumped and inspected.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2017

Residential & Commercial, Septic Tank Maintenance and inspections for property sales.

I do not do repairs or instalations. Currently not doing home sale inspections in King county but have people I use and reccomend for King county inspections.