Transformations By Shawn, LLC

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since February 2012

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Growing up in Washington, I've spent much of my time hiking, camping, skiing and fishing. The outdoors have always been the inspiration for my work. In fact, my passion for the outdoors,combined with an Industrial Design degree from the University of Washington, were the initial spark for Transformations By Shawn. I visualize concepts for every type of space. Whether it be your counters, floors, shower or fireplace my goal is to create something uncommon and interesting. I'll transform your space into something that meets your needs and can be enjoyed for years to come....

American Ambition

17  REVIEWS
American Ambition

Over 22 years of experience! Owner operated.

02/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY ceramic tile

11/24/2014

It went really well with Shawn. We had a bit of a problem with the glass door installer but that was eventually taken care of with another installer. All in all, we were very happy with Shawn's work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed the old shower/bath. Had a plumber install the necessary components for the new shower. Tiled the walls and laid the bed and tiled the bed.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

Serving: Snoqualmie, North Bend, Issaquah, Sammamaish, Bellevue and outlining areas. Specializing in design and installation of tile, granite, marble, slate, glass, and more. Custom Showers using only the best 100% waterproofing system by Wedi. Because my background is in design, you'll also have someone who can help you choose your tile, fixtures and layout.

plumbing, electrical