Protection Home Inspection

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

19716 Fales Rd

Snohomish, WA 98296

At Protection Home Inspection, I provide a variety of residential and condominium inspection. I utilize the latest technology available to provide peace of mind that the home you select is safe, and free of major defects. After the inspection I take the time with clients to explain in detail everything in the inspection report.. I do not use subcontractor to perform home inspections.. So, whether you're buying a new home or selling your current one, let me assist you in the decision-making process! Book online at protectionhomeinspection.org...

home inspection (29)

03/18/2020

John was great, timely and explained everything about the report that was compiled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

I hope you enjoy your new home Thank you for the kind review

02/25/2020

John was an unexpected delight to work with on buying our first home in the competitive Seattle market. He performed thorough pre-inspections on two older (80-100 years old) homes that we were seriously considering (one that we offered on and won!). His expertise was more valuable than we could have imagined and really helped us when it came time to write an offer. Having him walk us through his f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2020

D

02/16/2020

The inspector contacted me immediately. However, when he heard about my problem, he didn’t seem too interested. He said he had no other customers in Seattle that week, so he would not be able to make an appointment. Told me he would call back the following week, but I never heard from him again,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To determine the source of a bathroom ceiling leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2020

Protection home inspection is a home inspection business for real estate services. I preform home inspections for real estate transactions. I explained to you that I do not do the type of inspections that you were looking for. I said that if I happen to have an inspection in your area I would call you and come by and see if I could locate the leak. I'm sorry I wasn't better able to explain myself ...

02/04/2020

John was very thorough with the whole inspection, pointed several things that needed to get done that I wasn't aware of especially it being a brand new built home. Would highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

01/30/2020

John did a thorough inspection for us. He also gave us good recommendations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2020

01/29/2020

John was exceptional and we would hire him again. He was very thorough and gave us detailed information after the inspection with breakdown of the areas, and where the builder needs to fix immediately to prevent further damages. He caught areas where we would have never noticed had we not hired a home inspector and are grateful of his service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

01/21/2020

John was extremely thorough, professional, and patient with our questions as he walked us through every detail of the inspection. He became an easy first choice for us if he's available if/when we need another inspection on a property we're considering.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure to help you buy your home.

01/20/2020

The inspection process overall was excellent. John, the inspector we worked with, was timely and began working on the inspection right away. Additionally, John was insightful on what fixes need to be prioritized for the house we are looking at purchasing. Pictures and ample explanations were provided to ensure that my wife and I understood what aspects of the home were being inspected. John additi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2020

01/20/2020

Detail oriented, efficient, and highly experienced with a wealth of knowledge and tips!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2020

Thanks for the great review I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoy your new home

01/07/2020

John was professional and very detail oriented, would definitely recommend. Very quick at scheduling and great at communicating. His bid also came in at $425 which was a little lower than the competition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pre Sale Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

I really appreciate the review.

Complete home inspections from the roof to the foundation and all fixtures, outlets, plumbing system, furnace, water heater and furnaces. We follow the Washington standards of practice for home inspections. https://apps.leg.wa.gov/WAC/default.aspx?cite=308-408C

NA