Above Grade Septic

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since October 2011

Providing Superior Septic Service at an Affordable Price! Friendly, Fast and Knowledgable, call or email us today to let us help you with all your Septic and Sewer needs....

Dirt Cheap Inc

9  REVIEWS
Dirt Cheap Inc

Dirt Cheap Sewer Co. provides service in sewer repair and replacement, sewer inspection, trenchless sewer repair, sewer excavation and drain clearing & line maintenance. We pride ourselves on service that is fast, fair and affordable with materials and workmanship that are permitted, inspected and “up to code.”

08/09/2018

This was a two day project. The people were professional, explained everything along the way and cleaned up each day. Although the cost seemed a bit high, they did a lot of work to fix a number of problems or potential issues. They did a very good job, and I watched every step to better educate myself. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace the float tree and outlet filter, two pumps, a riser on one tank, install access ports on the sand filter and then jet clean the sand filter.

08/11/2016

We tried 4 different days to have them come out for an inspection and work bid write up. They were no shows each time and would only call AFTER the scheduled time. That lack of professionalism, work management and overall respect for my time is why I am giving them a low score. They might do good work when you can get them to show up but didn't work for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank inspection and a bid on changing from septic to sewer.

CATEGORY septic tank

[Member Name Removed], All I can say is I am sorry for the experience you had. I am the owner and can assure you that we value all our customers time as it were our own. I know the situation has passed but just wanted to reach out and tell you that this is not acceptable. Again I am sorry for the experience you had with us.

04/19/2016

Dustin was great! So very nice, helpful, and just a pleasure to have come and work at my Uncle's house. He came on time diagnosed the problem quickly, showed us the cause of our problem (tree roots), and fixed the issue. Awesome job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed and fixed a slow drain in our septic system. The problem was tree roots.

03/12/2016

After calling multiple septic companies and leaving messages to obtain a quote to pump and inspect our septic system, I decided to use Above Grade Septic for several reasons:  1.) Exemplary customer service! -  Shortly after leaving a message for a call back, Dustin called back and explained their process and was able to schedule an appointment to have our septic tanks pumped in the same week. 2.)...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pumped Tanks, Calibrated system, flushed lines, repaired broken line

CATEGORY septic tank,sewer cleaning

12/05/2015

The project got off to a slow start with contractor who walked away due to complexity of design and limited work area for his equipment.  Above Grade was contacted and after an initial visit, Dustan arranged a site meeting with Designer and County Rep to discus the permitted plan.  A proposal for the work was accepted and I was on the waiting list.  My main concern beside the necessity of having a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wove a drain field repair through established gardens in reserve area of back yard

CATEGORY septic tank

Septic Pumping, Septic Repair, Septic Installation, Septic Maintenance, Power Jetting, Baffle Repair, Drain Field Evaluation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover