Mr Honey Do Now Repair Services LLC

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since April 2011

Additional address - 6539 Bondale Ln, Silverdale WA 98383. Additional DBA - Mr Honey Do Repair Service....

Cooper Services Construction

We are a General Contractor specializing in HANDYMAN TASKS, PAINTING, DRYWALL, CARPENTRY and REPAIR, together with light remodel work. Cooper Services Construction is an honest, friendly, family-run company based in Gig Harbor.

Award 2019

07/03/2018

He came out on time and educated us to the problem and then fixed it in no time flat! Excellent work and done in a hour or less! We will use his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a slow draining sink in my kitchen. We have had the problem for about a year and finally called somebody to fix it.

04/27/2016

He was very responsive and accomplished the work quickly. He offered two options but recommended the less expensive of the two. This saved us at least $500. Another time we had him perform an inspection of the home to determine the VIN number. As usual, very responsive and knowledgeable. We highly recommend him for anyone needing a handyman or carpentry work. He is honest, provides quotes that are...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alan did an excellent job in repairing a sliding door we needed fixed in a mobile home we own. It required a new lock and latch.

01/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed dryer vent.

10/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was fine, just need to be aware of the types of jobs he no longer does.

CATEGORY handyman service

I do not believe this was one of my customers and the review is for another Mr Honey Do who must service the Renton area. I am glad the customer was Happy with his work.

04/27/2012

He took the old ones off, and put the new ones off. When I go out to the corner at night, the end light comes on. He did a good job on the work. It's just that if you talk to him, he talks too much. He was right on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced my outside motion light.

CATEGORY handyman service,lighting

Bathroom & kitchen repairs, insulation & weather-stripping, walkway, fence installation, clean dryer vents, check smoke detectors, pressure wash walks & drives, shelving organize garages, closet organizers, drywall painting, window treatments, laminate flooring, bookcase & furniture assembly, install molding, trim, fix squeaking floors & custom carpentry.