Good Works Construction is a family owned business located in Sequim, WA. Being a contractor since 1989 and working proficiently with all trades, we are committed to excellence in our community, our church and our clients. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured with the State of Washington and have referrals of satisfied homeowners....

04/26/2019

The whole deck/porch needed to be replaced due to structural problems. I decided to upgrade with TREX to eliminate future maintenance problems. Joseph showed up on time every day, pointed out issues he encountered, and finished in a timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front porch repairs

CATEGORY decks, woodworking

01/06/2018

Work was completed as expected, great quality and professional delivery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen tiled backsplash, cabinetry modifications, kitchen to garage door replacement

CATEGORY ceramic tile, woodworking, doors

01/06/2018

The best craftsmanship we’ve ever had. Not one drop of caulk used. Mr. Kelly is very knowledgeable in technique and application. Precise and expert wood cutting, cabinet door remodeling, and advice, choice of grout at the ready, and expert installation of backsplash. On time, also does one job at a time, finishes on time. Very affordable prices. A pleasure to work with. Highly recommend Mr. Kelly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinets adjustment, reinforced countertops, and backsplash installation.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, handyman service, remodeling, home builders, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

09/20/2016

They didn't even bother to return my call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have a new deck built.

CATEGORY decks

My apologies for an apparent oversight as we have been extremely busy and just celebrated our first grandson. The only negative posts I have ever received are from people I have not worked for . We take pride in our quality and integrity but I won't apologize for being too busy...Thank you

03/03/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never called back and I consider that terrible customer service.

CATEGORY decks

Regarding this review...I never met this person ,nor received this message,,,and apparently had no opportunity to respond...it is sad that someone would be so critical of someone they have never met... everyone we have actually worked for have given us very positve reviews as we offer only quality and integrity to our customers.

all phases of construction: remodeling, additions, specializes in kitchen & bathroom remodels, custom tile & woodwork, engineered/hardwood/ceramic floor installation, drywall, finish & painting, excellent local subcontractors for plumbing & electrical, design concept & planning, new construction, backhoe loader & dump trailer.

Similar businesses in your area...

DaBella - Vancouver