WOODS ELECTRIC INC

Angie's List since August 2010

Woods Electric, Inc. has been the leader in residential and commercial electrical contracting for our customers since 1972. We specialize in residential and commercial wiring, standby electric generator installation, new construction electrical services, underground locating of faulty wires, re-wiring services, re-wiring for remodeling projects and renovation projects, plus more! Call us today for unbeatable service. We are a member of S Island County Builders Association. (LIC#woodsei141cg)....

G & S Heating Cooling & Electric

G&S Heating, Cooling and Electric is a family business that has been providing stellar Heating, Cooling and Electrical service since 1977.

Offers by G & S Heating Cooling & Electric on Angie's List

03/31/2017

Excellent and quick service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electric outlet short

04/28/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Taylor and Brian did a very nice job installing the electricity for our kitchen remodel. Very professional and likable. On time, had permits, no bad language, no smoking, no loud music, neat appearance, passed inspection and code. Great work ethic and barely even took a break. This is the second time we have used Scott Woods company. (needed new electrical panel). Nice locally owned company.

01/14/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Employee was polite and professional. Did exactly what was required. Will call again if needed.

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an outdoor electrical outlet installed. I am not sure what the normal time it would take, but it took woods 2 hours to install. The home has cement siding. The Electrician said he was having a difficult time because of that. Not sure why he would not be prepared with the correct tools, but it was installed. I was told to wait for an inspection the next day on May 15th or it would cost me more money. I waited all day, however the Inspector did not arrive until June 17th. I am satisfied with the overall work and it functions as it should. The outlet has a safety device cover over the holes which makes it more challenging to plug something in, must be new regulations, because my other outlet does not have that.

10/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin Woods is a fantastic electrician. He was one of a few companies who would even attempt the job of totally rewiring an old house. He fished the wires through the walls, it was quite a job. He had wonderful ideas on lighting for an old house. He and his crew were very professional. The price may seem high, but for all the work he did and ideas he gave me, it was not. I will be using him again soon.

CATEGORY electrician

Electrician offering electric contractors who are Master Technicians! Repairs available for your fusebox, breakers, wiring, re-wiring, and new home projects too.