Valet Drycleaning to your Door

Angie's List since February 2012

Superior quality and service dry cleaner specializing in free pick up and delivery....

12/21/2016

quick, easy, efficient

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dry cleaning

05/28/2014

They do a great job. It is a cool service.They come and pick up and deliver right to my door. They have any been very responsive and reasonable. Their prices are fair. I would get them a thumbs up. I will absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Valet Drycleaning to your Door on an ongoing basis. I last used them for dry cleaning and to hem some pants.

CATEGORY dry cleaning,alterations

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Suits, coats, sweater, shirt

10/08/2012

When I called to sign up for this service, the phone was answered very quickly and I spent less than 10 minutes on the phone setting this up.  Valet Dry-Cleaning To Your Door picked up my clothes from me promptly on the day as scheduled, and the clothes were hanging back on my door in 2 days as promised. I am very impressed with the quality of the service, the clothes came back clean and pristine....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Picked up dry-cleaning and shirts for pressing from my door.  Standard service returned my clothes 2 days later. As I'm not on a standard route, I'm not on subscription, so the clothes are picked up upon request.

02/21/2012

They do a really good job. It's very convenient. They serve a large area. They pick it up on Tuesday and drop it off on Thursday.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provide dry cleaning services to me.

CATEGORY dry cleaning

We offer free pick up and delivery to a large geographical area; seattle, mill creek, woodinville, redmond, bellevue, kirkland and all point between.

NA