THA House Cleaning LLC

A 278 Reviews

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since January 2012

4043 55th Ave SW

Seattle, WA 98116

THA CLEANING is a licensed, insured, professional cleaning firm which stands out from all the rest! We are deep cleaning specialists and we focus our energy on: Office and Commercial Cleaning, Residental House cleaning/Housekeeping, One Time or Regular Cleaning, Move-in and move out deep cleaning.We will bring all our cleaning supplies and vacuum cleaners for clients convenience!!!Great price.!!!THA cleaning is company which you can trust. We strive for **100% customer satisfaction** and are glad to share our commercial and residential references!!!Call Tanya for free estimate at 425 289 9310 or send me an e-mail THAcleaning@gmail.com.Thank you.Best regards Tanya THA house cleaning!!!...

house cleaning (278)

11/28/2018

As usual they were on time-did what I asked and did a very good job. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean main floor of dust and dirt from remodel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2018

08/23/2018

The two women did a great job, HOWEVER, when I called they said they now only did a whole house cleaning. Too bad they were great but now we cannot use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
four hours of cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2018

02/22/2018

We have had an outstanding experience with THA cleaning our house for the last 5 years. Before that we'd cycle through 1-2 cleaners a year to to consistency and integrity issues. THA keeps our house very clean even though we have two kids who can get things very messy. They do a great job and are very easy to work with. I give them my highest recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Semiweekly Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2018

D

02/14/2018

I hired THA to deep clean areas of my house once a month. I gave the owner Tanya a detailed chart of what I wanted done every month so my whole home would be deep cleaned every year. She said it was doable and she would tell me exactly how long each work item would take and how much it would cost. We agreed on the day of the month and the monthly cost. I never heard from Tanya again. Two very youn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
the first month: dusting & floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2017

Hello dear client we contacted you so many times via email and never heard anything back from you.You were on our mountly list for once a month cleaning.Since we didn't tear back from you after 3-4 emails I was thinking that you didn't want to work with us for some reason.Anyway thank you much for your business

11/11/2017

We hired THA to do a deep clean/move out clean for our condo before we put it on the market. The team did a fabulous job and the condo looked like new. We ended up with 17 offers! We then hired them again to clean our new house before we moved in because the old owners left the place disgusting. Again, wonderful job! We now use THA for monthly cleaning and Silvia always does a great job. They alwa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean, Move out/move in cleaning, monthly cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2017

08/22/2017

She completed all the work in the time arranged for and was very responsive to my direction of priorities.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General house cleaning including bathrooms getting ready for out of town guests including vacuuming, dusting, mopping.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2017

07/06/2017

The team did a thorough job and when we asked them to extend their time to take care of other areas of the house, they were very accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired for initial deep cleaning of our home post move-in

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2017

07/03/2017

Very well - everything clean, providers were professional, friendly, and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine house-cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

06/29/2017

They were good, very good. What stood out was that they were prompt, just basic stuff. They did their job well, within their reach, flexible, that kind of thing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did house cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2014

C

06/28/2017

Not an excellent job / several items were missed so i was disappointed for my first experience. House smelled clean, floors were very well cleaned and workers seemed to work hard, just too slow for the first 4 hours downstairs the final 2 hours for the upstairs short on time to do a great job. My husband and I had to clean several areas for the house showing. They did offer to send girls back to f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2017

House Cleaning - Deep, Move In & Move Out, Interior Windows, Inside Cabinets, Fridge & Oven, Woodwork, Blinds, Bathrooms & Kitchens, Vacuum & Mop

Carpet Cleaning