Swedish Physicians

Angie's List since October 2008

05/16/2014

He's an amazing cardiologist. He's a magician and he saved my cousin's life. However, he's not cheap.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Peter Demopulos is my cardiologist.

03/13/2014

I like his technical ability and his ability to listen. He picks out all the technicalities while he is listening. The staff always lets you know when your appointments are coming up and always follows up even if it was just a slight medication change or whatever it is. They're always there to answer any question you've got and they never put you on hold.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Peter Demopulos is my cardiologist.

05/09/2013

Dr. Chandra was an amazing physician. She was unbelievably thorough and thought about every possible avenue of treatment and testing. She responded to emails after hours, which was great as she was only in the office Tuesdays and Thursdays.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was referred to Dr. Chandra for overall health issues. My former primary car provider thought I was a good candidate for her functional medicine approach to find underlying issues.

CATEGORY family doctor

07/03/2012

He’s the 1.43 to 1.44 and he’s the best in the west.  He’s a caring provider and the whole staff is the same, and what could be a bad experience is a pretty good experience because of their attitude and expertise.  His availability is about average.  The office environment is excellent and I’ve never had to wait there.  That’s pretty good for a doctor, particularly for a cardiologist.  His communi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. Demopulos for cardiology.

05/30/2012

This is an A1 organization. They handle their patients very well. I give them an A all the way across the board. I will continue to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was there a month ago for a routine exam.

Family practice.