Stop Bugging Me Pest Control

A 1646 Reviews

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2010

2930 4th Avenue South Suite 100

Seattle, WA 98134

Stop Bugging Me Pest Control is a locally owned and operated service company located in Seattle WA. We offer guaranteed pest control solutions for residential and commercial customers in the greater Puget Sound. At Stop Bugging Me we take an integrated management approach to pest control pulling from years of training and expertise to address your specific issues. Our staff will take your call and work with you to first identify the problem. We will then ask specific questions about your situation and give you a quote based on the information you provide and the square footage of your home. When the technician arrives, he will discuss strategies and follow our exclusive programs to eliminate the problem and leave you with useful recommendations for future control....

pest control (1638)animal removal (237)basement waterproofing (29)insulation (12)pet sitting (5)foundation repair (4)handyman (3)gutter cleaning (3)

06/27/2020

Fantastic. Two years later and still no ants!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ant removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

C

06/10/2020

Ants kept coming back even after every treatments. When I called they'd send someone out to respray a few days later but often by then ants would disappear again. They kept sending me this rude worker and I didn't feel all that safe or confident with him around my house. He ended up giving me ant baits to try. Ant bait did work but over time basically I ended up doing all the work while I'm paying...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ants spray

CATEGORY pest control,pet sitters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

05/12/2020

I've been having them come out every quarter for the last couple years. Very reliable and we have no pests or bugs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quarterly spraying for bugs & pests

CATEGORY pet sitters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

04/19/2020

Done. good work but did not agree to remove the tree.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bee prevention

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

02/17/2020

so far so good. Ants are still dying so treatment is working.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sugar ant spraying

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time and keep us posted. Tom

10/08/2019

Heard noises coming from attic space....got worried about rodent activity. Searched on Angie's list deals and so glad I found a good one, from Stop Buggin Me. Sent message and called on Friday, received a response back Monday morning and scheduled for the appointment for Thursday. Don the inspector showed up on time, patiently walked my mother through things as she was home when I was at work, che...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspection for rodent activity

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond we really appreciate it! Tom

09/20/2019

"PERFECT" ***** FIVE STARS ***** the applicator was prompt & on time. friendly & professional. focused on the task & accomplished same in a timely manner. the resulting report & billing was seamless & accurate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PERIODIC OUTDOOR INSECT CONTROL

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

Perfect! Yay team! Thank you . . .We are thrilled to get a review like this!

08/21/2019

It was good. We had to leave the home for 2-4 hours after they spray. Spray inside and outside. It a lot better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray ants.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

Thank you for the review of our services. We are thankful for your time! Regards, Tom
C

07/27/2019

Put out traps and came back later and found one rat in trap. I

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect for rats

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2017

[Member Name Removed], Give me a call if there is anything I can do further . . . Regards, Tom

04/09/2019

Noticed ants near the front of home, and a lot of spiders during the winter. Wanted them taken care of. They took care of them, and havent been back since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
termite inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2019

Stop Bugging Me Pest Control is a locally owned company offering guaranteed pest control solutions for residential and commercial customers in the Puget Sound.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa