Sound Support and Solutions LLC

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since July 2012

I provide Macintosh support, training and consulting to residential and small business customers. I focus on small-office and home office customers....

ComputerLab, LLC

59  REVIEWS
ComputerLab, LLC

Providing computer & network repairs in homes & businesses since 2003. 30+ years professional industry experience.

11/22/2019

The work went extremely well Tim is articulate and very detailed oriented yet he takes the time to explain to you if you want it, what he’s doing, why he’s doing it, and in some cases how he’s doing it. We have used Tim’s services for over 10 years and always find him to be an excellent person to turn to when there’s a problem

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reset network, Cloud Storage issues

CATEGORY computer training

10/22/2019

Tim Hannon, a brilliant. patient, kind and competent Certified Apple Consultant, serves Whidbey Island as well as Seattle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Apple computer repair/ training

10/22/2019

I cannot imagine a more competent, patient, brilliant and pleasant Apple Computer consultant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer repair/training

05/14/2019

Tim is a great technician who oversees all aspects of our technical needs. His is professional, responsive, and understands our needs. We rely on him to keep our computer system functioning at a high level. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ongoing technical support

04/27/2018

It could not have gone better, considering that a failed hard drive is never fun. Tim Hannon at Soundsupport.biz lessened the pain considerably by being able to clearly diagnoze the problem and suggest smart steps to an efficient recovery. And, the health of my iMac is now monitored by Sound Support & Solutions so that any issue will come up on their radar, and I sleep better knowing that. For pea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
technical issues related to my iMac

CATEGORY computer repair,computer training

Day-to-day support and troubleshooting, setup networks, provide pre-purchase consulting, individual and small group training.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal