Simply Clean

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since June 2009

Feel better in your home or office with Simply Clean. Our fully-insured, professional cleaners use only eco-friendly products that are safe for you, your family and the planet. Ultra healthy, baby and pet-friendly, we have the green cleaning solutions formulated for your unique needs. Plus, we send the same expert cleaner at each visit so you’ll get a thoroughly personalized cleaning experience every time....

A Advanced

62  REVIEWS
A Advanced

A Advanced Carpet Cleaning is one of the most experienced cleaners in the state. We are family owned & operated and have been in business for 20 years. We are experienced in cleaning all types of carpets, area rugs, and upholstery. Whether the fabric is natural or synthetic, and whatever the soiling condition may be, we will apply all of our expertise to your job. We are certified by the IICRC.

Award 2019

07/25/2018

Simply Clean NEVER RESPONDED to request for quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

10/04/2017

They did an excellent job. We have had other cleaners who have missed the things they paid attention to. When they weren't satisfied with the quality of their work on my shower, they asked for different supplies and did it again. We are planning to use them for regular cleaning going forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had deep clean done on our house.

07/27/2017

I am using them on a month to month. I purchased the heavy duty house clean one time only. Now I hired them and they come every other week. I would use them again. Cost is $154 every other week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning.

07/16/2017

Great! We've been using Simply Clean for several years for regular and periodical deep cleanings and will continue to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduled cleaning twice a month.

06/20/2017

I have used them for 2 years now. They come every 2 weeks to clean my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning of my home.

CATEGORY house cleaning

From deep cleaning to routine weekly visits, you can count on Simply Clean to get the job done. Call and ask us about our environmentally-safe, biodegradable products and green cleaning services which include Ongoing Maintenance Cleaning; Deep/Spring Cleaning; Move In/Move Out Cleaning; Party Cleaning (before and after); Medical Office Maintenance and General Office Cleaning and Janitorial Services.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover