Simple Joys Roof, Window, Gutter & Chimney Clean

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since August 2006

Simple Joys is a small, conscientious company offering 23 years of Quality, Value & Friendly Service. Offering Roof Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Solar Panel Cleaning & Gutter Guards. We offer free estimates over the phone by satellite or by an online form on our website. Additional email - information@simplejoys.info....

DaBella - Olympia

24  REVIEWS
DaBella - Olympia

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement, walk-in showers and walk-in tubs. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality.

Offers by DaBella - Olympia on Angie's List

07/24/2019

i was spending a lot of time looking for someone to clean my roof due to excess moss but nobody wanted to or was charging a fortune. i chose simple joys because the prices were worth every penny of the work that they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof cleaning

CATEGORY roof cleaning

06/26/2017

I have been using Simple Joys for years....to clean windows and gutters, and more recently, to clean my dryer vents. I can't remember how I learned about Jeremy and his crew to start out with (when I first started w/Simple Joys Jeremy was cleaning the windows himself!)...but it's been several years and I wouldn't think of using someone else! Always excellent service and work, always! I've just lea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window, gutter, and dryer vent cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Thanks so much for the vote of confidence [Member Name Removed]! ;)

03/14/2016

I've tried other companies but Simple Joys is simply the best.  I trust them to do a quality job and I love that they look out for me, letting me know about loose roof tiles even when I haven't hired them to do anything with my roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned massive amounts of gunk out of gutters and cleaned exterior windows.  Took the time to call afterwards to let me know they had to charge me $20 extra because they had to dismantle a gutter that was totally backed up.  Also recommended that I get some loose roof shingles repaired and sent photos of the damage.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning

02/20/2016

Great experience.  They also recommended repair of a small area of my roof and sent me a picture of the damage to some shingles that I was able to use to get a repair done quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned exterior windows, gutters and removed moss from roof, applied zinc

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing, window cleaning, roof cleaning

12/21/2015

It took a while to get the appointment scheduled.  I tried other companies but most were not equipped to handle the three story aspect of this job.  When the technician came he was prepared, polite, profession and completed the job in  a very timely and nonintrusive manner.  Thank you for the excellent service and I plan to use this company for other services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out the dryer vent in a three story townhouse.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

Roof cleaning/Treatment, window cleaning / washing, gutter cleaning, solar panel cleaning, and dryer vent cleaning, & gutter guards.

Gutter & Roof & window installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard