Seattle Tree Care

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since May 2006

Seattle Tree Care, previously Treecycle, is a locally owned company committed to safety, high quality tree care and environmental stewardship. All work is insured under a two million dollar liability insurance policy and all employees are covered through labor and industries. High quality tree care not only takes time, but also a commitment from the property owner. Our ISA Certified Arborists will always work with you to optimize the health and safety of your trees....

American Tree Care

54  REVIEWS
American Tree Care

American Tree Care is a local family owned business. We've been serving king and snohomish counties for over 15 years. Ammon Harris, the owner, takes pride in serving our community. You will work directly with him from the first conversation until the last tree is on the ground. We believe in honesty, fair pricing and plain hard work. Ammon is a 4th generation tree expert, and draws on that experience to give you the best service possible.

04/23/2019

We have significant snow storm damage, the work was excellent, they were friendly and professional and they were very hard workers the crew that is.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed damaged trees from the snow storm and did some trimming of shrubs and trees

C

04/04/2019

Never responded to inquiry so I cannot rate further. Other providers responded promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trim and remove

02/05/2019

Excellent!!! The 4 guys who came to our house in Greenwood were on time, friendly, respectful and fast. I had such a great experience working with them. And my yard was thoroughly raked and cleaned before they left. One paver on our patio was chipped. I was told about it immediately and they sent a repair person within 3 days to completely fix it. We are kind of picky and they exceeded our expecta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of 4 large Birch trees and some tree pruning to sustain tree health.

CATEGORY hauling services,tree service

02/21/2018

The wildlife snag tree looks great and was exactly the size I wanted. The tree windowing went much better than tree windowing I had performed by a different arborist a few years back. The view was improved and the trees looked more natural and healthy after the work was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree windowing on multiple trees and conversion of a dead tree into a wildlife snag

11/14/2017

Great. These folks were on the job. They got me an estimate right away, added what we needed in addition to taking out one tree and grinind the stump, and even had an opening within a few weeks, rather than the two months they usually need. They called me and were able to come within the same day, and when I returned from my trip, there was no sign that there had been a tree in that spot, or any w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a dying tree that an arborist recommended taking out, and grinding the stump. Also, we needed three other trees pruned.

CATEGORY hauling services,tree service