SEATTLE RUBBISH REMOVAL

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/10/2021

PO BOX 70544

Seattle, WA 98127

We haul away almost anything: construction debris, household items, yard waste, dirt, concrete, electronics, appliances and more. If you need a pile of junk removed, we offer fast, courteous, no-surprises service. We do all the loading and all the trips to recycling, donation, and disposal sites. We take pride in our environmental friendliness, working hard to recycle as much as we can. In fact, we even have our own lot complete with numerous stations sorting and recycling. Fast, friendly, up-front price list, dependable appointments....

hauling (291)trash removal (37)dumpster rental (32)

09/15/2020

Seattle Rubbish is AMAZING! Tony and Jaden arrived early to the job (which was fine by me--I had asked for as early as possible), and were friendly and fast. I had a couch that was really difficult to navigate through narrow hallways, so they had to disassemble it to get it out, but they got the job done. Super nice crew and would definitely hire again. Thank you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauled away an old couch and a bunch of lumber/debris from old construction work in the garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

08/20/2020

I have used Seattle Rubbish Removal every time I am in a situation where I have items to remove and don't want them just to go to a landfill. This became particularly important during the pandemic, because Goodwill donation centers are either closed or overflowing. The gentlemen who assisted me today, Alex and Tust, were kind, courteous and remarkably helpful. They were masked and handled the task...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rubbish removal during a pandemic, Goodwill donations

COST $112.92

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

08/05/2020

It was great! I was able to schedule a date for them to come out the next day. The two man crew (Alex and Tusi) were great, very personable and pleasant to work with and did a great job getting everything out. They even took the time and good thought to set aside a diploma they found that they thought might want to be kept.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They completely cleaned out a vacated rental unit of trash, food, furniture from cabinets, fridge, floors and attic.

CATEGORY hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

07/21/2020

Great! Kudos to Alex and David for timely, professional and personable service. I will use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing yard waste from hedges , weeds and branches

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

06/27/2020

Everything went very well as promised. Katrina and Tyren were very professional, efficient and wore masks and gloves. They kept us updated on their time of arrival. We would definitely use Seattle Rubbish Removal again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are installing new kitchen cabinets and needed the old cabinets and a couple of additional items hauled away from our backyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

06/14/2020

It went really well. Alex and Tusi were friendly, strong, and super FAST!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Junk Removal

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

06/07/2020

I've used SRR twice before and they never cease to amaze me! They've always been responsive and have been able to get me scheduled within a couple days. They've given good estimates based on photos I've provided. The guys have always been friendly and hardworking. For this particular pickup Tusi and Joe came to pick up our junk and they were the best!!! They were courteous, friendly, and funny and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of construction debris, old fencing, and some odds and ends.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

05/12/2020

Cameron and Ronnie just left my home - having hauled away all of the things that I didn't need anymore: an old couch, an old tv, old outdoor furniture, etc. The work of these two young men exceeded every expectation! Their kindness was only met by their strength! When it was over, they grabbed a broom and left my porch cleaner than when they arrived! I practically had to stop them from taking away...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old furniture and junk

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

05/11/2020

I've used Seattle Rubbish a few times. They answer their phone when you call them. They are always polite, nice and do their best to accommodate you and come out when you need them. This last time I asked them to come out same day. They came when they said they would. Carlos and Alex were nice and professional and got to work right away taking all the junk out to their truck. Overall, I always hav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling away junk from a backyard shed clean out

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

12/28/2019

Eren and Cruz showed up right on time and removed a garage full of junk in just over a half hour. They were very courteous and friendly and made sure to separate items that could be donated. The price was great and the service was fast. We'll definitely use them again! Thanks for the great work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear a garage full of junk

CATEGORY hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2019

Junk and debris removal and hauling service. Includes loading, clean-up, donations, recycling, and disposal of almost anything. Estate and rental property clean-outs, construction and remodeling debris, electronics recycling, appliance recycling. We also offer Roll-off containers (dumpsters) for construction, demolition, land clearing (CDL) debris.

HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE, PAINTS, SOLVENTS, FUELS, & ANTI-FREEZE.