SEATTLE GREEN CLEANER, LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 04/30/2017

4435 35th Ave SW Unit 113

Seattle, WA 98126

ONLINE ESTIMATE: www.seattlegreencleaner.com. 100% of our estimates are online and accurate! We realize you have options when it comes to hiring a cleaning company. We’re confident once you’ve tried our service you’ll be convinced that we’re the right choice for you. We truly are different from the rest and we stand behind our work. Seattle Green Cleaner - For a cleaner home and a cleaner conscience....

house cleaning (75)floor cleaning (6)

03/07/2018

I was a little surprised that the appointment time was revised a day ahead, but I was home. Workers were serious, worked quietly and competently and did a thorough job, even on some hard-to-clean carpeting. Bette than I could do, which is why I hired them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thorough spring cleaning of approx 900 sqft 1929 home

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2018

We appreciated the opportunity to clean for you. A lot of cleaning companies only promise "morning or afternoon" appointments, but we pride ourselves on giving a more exact time range. We were thankful for your flexibility when we updated the cleaning time by one hour 24 hours in advance. Please let us know if we can be of service again. We'd love the opportunity to earn your continued business. J...

09/01/2017

Seattle Green Cleaner was great. Easy booking, showed up on time, cleaned thoroughly and quickly, would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a 3bd, 3bth townhouse cleaned for move-out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2017

Photo for SEATTLE GREEN CLEANER, LLC - 4435 35th Ave SW, Seattle, WA - 36162496

Thanks so much! It was a pleasure working with you. Please let me know if we can be of service in the future. Sincerely, Jennifer Troyer, Owner Seattle Green Cleaner

08/29/2017

Went very well. Jennifer was communicative and detail-oriented. Work was as promised. House is clean! Look forward to their monthly service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2017

Thanks so much for the review and kind words. We look forward to wowing you monthly! Jennifer Troyer, Owner Seattle Green Cleaner

08/04/2017

Please note: I was seeking a cleaning company to clean my home every two weeks, after having a service for over ten years. (My previous cleaners discontinued her services due to relocation.) Unfortunately, I must rate Seattle Green Cleaner with an overall F, due to price, quality, and the owner Jennifer not being customer service savvy. The cleaning was not thorough and incomplete. The company tra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired them to clean the house. We are looking for bi-monthly cleaners.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

Photo for SEATTLE GREEN CLEANER, LLC - 4435 35th Ave SW, Seattle, WA - 35970447

As an ethical company, we do not exchange positive reviews for free cleanings. - It's upsetting to see our ONLY bad review on Angie's List in our 10-year history, but it is not surprising. This customer let me know more than once that she would post a bad review if she did not receive a full refund. She said it was in my "best interest" to give her a full refund. As an ethical company and employer...

07/31/2017

The team and management at Seattle Green Cleaner was a pleasure to work with. Their online scheduling, quote form, punctuality, and level/quality of service made the whole process painless for me. I really needed this because getting my house ready to sell was stressful enough. My house had not been professionally cleaned in 3 years and had been a bachelor pad. The team arrived on time, educated m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out cleaning service for my 3 bedroom 3 bath townhouse.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2017

Thank you for reviewing our service. And thank you for referring your Realtor to us. We're so glad you're very happy with the service we provided. Customers like you are a dream to work with. Please let us know when we can be of service in the future and best of luck selling your home. Jennifer Troyer, Owner Seattle Green Cleaner

07/19/2017

The team at Seattle Green Cleaner has been great to work with. We have three dogs, twins and a newly renovated home so keeping up with regular cleaning is a daily event. Seattle Green cleaners have been great at getting all the deep cleaning and just making our house continue to shine like new. I appreciate the text reminders about appointments and how easy they are to communicate with. The team m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-Weekly House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

Thanks so much! You are a dream to work with and we sincerely appreciate your business! Jennifer Troyer, Owner ~ Seattle Green Cleaner

03/14/2017

I have been very happy with their service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seattle green has been cleaning my home every other week for several years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2017

Thanks so much! We've thoroughly enjoyed cleaning for you over the years. Jennifer Troyer Seattle Green Cleaner

11/14/2016

They did a great job. Very thorough and punctual. They are more pricey than your typical housecleaning service, but that's for green cleaning and treating their employees well. So, I don't mind the price. I will definitely hire again. I stopped service because I recently moved, but plan on picking it back up again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2016

Thanks so much for the review! We look forward to starting service at your new home in the near future. Jennifer L Troyer, Founder Seattle Green Cleaner, LLC For a cleaner home and a cleaner conscience

08/06/2015

Everything looks stellar, the amount of cleaning and effort they did makes this a great deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The cleaners hand scrubbed my filthy floors that had not been cleaned in a year. They also dusted my entire downstairs and window ledges and baseboards. Took 2.75 hours, quick!

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2015

Thanks so much for the terrific review! We're so glad you're happy with the service we provided! The team really enjoyed meeting you both and looks forward to helping you in the future. Jennifer Seattle Green Cleaner

03/04/2015

They have been great. I never have to think about dusting anything ever, even areas that some don't pay attention to. They are very consistent and nice. They only use green cleaning supplies, which I am happy about as I am sensitive to chemicals. They are also great with pets. They are always on time and have a great automated system for reminders. It has been so consistent for so long, I hardly h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have our house cleaned every other week by the provider and have used them for years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2015

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for the great review. We've loved cleaning for you all these years! Cleaners look forward to seeing you guys every other week. We sincerely appreciate your business! Jennifer L Troyer, Founder Seattle Green Cleaner, LLC For a cleaner home and a cleaner conscience ™

GET YOUR INSTANT ESTIMATE FROM OUR WEBSITE TODAY. Green Cleaning, Residential cleaning only, Weekly Service, Biweekly Service, Monthly Service, Move-in/out Service, Prepare for Listing Service,Once Only cleaning service available too.

Interior Oven Cleaning, Carpet Shampooing, Exterior Window Cleaning, Litter Boxes, Animal Excrement, Diaper Pails, Laundry and/or Ironing, Blind Cleaning (except shutter style blinds). Seattle Blind Cleaners is a division of Seattle Green Cleaner, LLC. Feel free to visit that website for blind/shade cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover