SeaTacPARK.com

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since May 2005

Located within one mile of SeaTac airport and the closest off airport parking to Interstate-5, we are open 24/7 and provide continuous GPS-equipped shuttle service to/from Seattle Tacoma International Airport. Additional Contact Name - Susanna LaTempa. Additional Email - susanna@seatacpark.com....

01/08/2018

We use them because they have long term parking at a discount. I love the fact that my care is washed and vac when I pick up my care. an extra charge but well worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The young manager is excellent. Great Service!

CATEGORY auto detailing,taxi service

10/24/2017

We use them several times a year when parking for the airport. We have used them for many years, probably since about the time they started. They provide outstanding service for very reasonable cost. We wouldn't consider using anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is a place to park near SeaTac.

CATEGORY

08/01/2017

They are great, don't usually have to wait very long. Just make sure you understand how to get there, as I've gone down the wrong street a couple of times!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
airport parking

CATEGORY taxi service

06/26/2017

It always goes well and that is why I ALWAYS park at SeaTacPark.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Parking and shuttle to and from the airport.

CATEGORY taxi service

06/06/2017

My husband travels frequently for business. He's come to depend on SeaTac Park as his "go to" airport parking. They're professional, friendly, and have been extremely helpful to him a couple of times when he's arrived back to his car late at night only to find it wouldn't start. It's always a nice touch to be offered a bottle of water as you exit, too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Airport parking for both short term (a few days) and longer-term (a month or more) needs.

CATEGORY

Airport Parking. Short-Term Parking. Monthly & Long-Term Parking.

Visit seatacpark.com/reservation.php for a quote
Visa, MasterCard, American Express