Saunders, Dr. Robert C

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since March 2009

HTTP://WWW.ABMS.ORG....

04/15/2013

He is part of a concierge practice. He was my doctor for 18 years so I joined it. He spends time with me and listens. He is a really good doctor. He has been doing this for a really long time. He is knowledgeable and keeps up on current things in medicine. He gives me a lot of individual attention.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Saunders is my primary care physician.

CATEGORY internist

06/03/2011

He does a procedure that is called an endoscopic ultrasound. He is the number one guy in the state of Washington for doing that. It is where you actually put a scope down the throat of the patient into the pancreas itself. He actually uses a fine needle to aspirate some of the cysts in my wife's pancreas. He is a top-flight specialist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Saunders is my wife's gastroenterology surgeon. He is the head of the gastroenterology at the University of Washington.

CATEGORY gastroenterology

03/31/2009

He is an excellent doctor and provides very good quality of care. He is extremely caring, gentle and very personable. He takes time to talk to me and explain things really well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Saunders is my primary care physician and my last visit was for a physical checkup.

CATEGORY internist