Sand Point Internists

Angie's List since April 2012

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

05/10/2013

She is great because sits down with her computer to take notes while I am talking or she is asking me questions.  I feel extremely well heard and I know what I have said she would follow up on.  She is super patient and thorough yet has a laid back attitude to her.  I don’t get freaked out or anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. Cooper for primary care.

05/01/2013

They are excellent in every way such as their availability, bedside manner, punctuality and communication. We have been going there for 40 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Sand Point Internists for primary care service.

07/11/2012

Fantastic Physician

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine follow up.  Dr. Richman has been my mom's primary care provider for almost 10 years.  She's an excellent MD, she truely saved mom's life when she diagnosed her with a heart condition that a previous PCP missed.  Go Sox!!

06/11/2012

Dr Richman has brought my blood pressure down to acceptable levels

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr Richman is dealing with blood pressure issues for me. She is thorough and crisp in her assessment of my issues. She listened to my description of how I've dealt with my BP in the past and directed me with care to deal with it today. Her staff is organized and easy to deal with. I visit her at NW Hospital outpatient clinic at Northgate. Convenient parking (fee) is available and busses drop off right outside the clinic