O'Neill Plumbing

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

6056 California Ave SW

Seattle, WA 98136

O'Neill Plumbing Company has been providing quality craftsmanship by experienced journeyman plumbers since 1917that's four generations of providing clean, fast and professional service to the Seattle metro area. We provide these services for our residential, commercial and industrial customers: All Plumbing Repairs Garbage Disposal Repair/replacement Faucet Repair/replacement Toilet Repair/replacement Water Heater Repair/replacement Sump & Sewage Pumps Repair/replacement Trenchless Sewer Repair/replacement Sewer Cleaning, Repair & Pipe Lining Hydro-Jetting In-line Video Sewer Cameras Electronic Pipe Location Emergency Rooting Count on O'Neill Plumbing Company for residential and commercial repairs, tenant improvements, as well as underground utilities repair and replacement. Our service area includes Northgate, Bellevue, Des Moines, West Seattle and everywhere in between, assuring you the prompt, efficient service you deserve. Call today for a free estimate for re-piping, water services and sewer repairs and trust the company that has been around since before indoor plumbing was a household word....

Plumbing (979)Drain Cleaning (176)Sewer Cleaning (64)Water Heaters (62)Drain Pipe Installation (22)Excavating (19)Appliance Repair (13)Wells and Pumps (11)Water and Smoke Damage (11)Home inspection (3)Ceramic Tile (3)Valves (2)

12/13/2019

The 2 workers completed the work in a 1/2 hour or less. I would highly recommend them. This was a small job; which I cannot do anymore.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a loose faucet handle in the bathroom, walter filter under the sink needed to be changed out and garbage disposal was stuck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write this report. Your 2 plumbers, Nelson and Misael will be happy to see this posted on our Angies List wall. Sincerely, Tim O'Neill

11/19/2019

John K. and Mike R. just left my house. I wanted to write this review right away. I could not be happier with their work. They were exceedingly polite and very methodical. It is a complicated faucet and they were patient and focused on the issue and it was completely fixed. I would absolutely recommend O'Neill Plumbing and they will be our go to plumber going forward. Thanks Mike and John.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking kitchen faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time right away to write this great review for the guys. I'm happy they were successful solving your issue. I will post this on our board for all to see. Very Sincerely, Tim O'Neill
D

11/15/2019

We hired this plumber to take a look at a small leak under our sink. Unfortunately the plumber did not disclose their $280 hourly rate so we were hit with an unexpected bill of upwards of $500 to fix this very small leak. In the process of fixing the leak they also broke our facet (which they fixed). The work was fine but the communication about the upfront costs should be improved. When we spoke ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a leak under a bathroom sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the note. I apologize that we didn't inform you more when you called and requested the service call. The leak you had did take a bit to repair. We had to shut off the water to the house, replace the shut off's under the sink and the old galvanized nipples which are connected to them. This does take a fair bit of time. In the meantime your faucet had an is...

09/14/2019

A journeyman plumber and his assistant arrived during the appointed time period. They unplugged the sinks, cleaned up and recommended a tool to be used in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unc;og Bathroom sinks

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

COST $154.14

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review [Member Name Removed] ! Sincerely, Tim

08/29/2019

Other then the responsiveness to my emails to Julie, everything went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bobby came out and accessed the line water leak and recommended American Leak Detection come and pinpoint where it was, He made arrangements with them, They came and the area they said it was in was less than a foot of where they thought it was. Bobby was very helpful and arranged to have Mike and Carlito come. They showed up on time and made the repair. Both were friendly and professional. My only complaint is that when I got the Aug. 14th invoice on Saturday, Aug. 17th, it didn't include the 5% Senior discount. I emailed O'Neill and they apologized and sent me a corrected one which I received on Saturday, Aug. 24th. I then mailed a check for the correct amount the following Monday. On Tuesday I got a voice mail from Julie asking whether or not I had received the ug. 14th invoice. I called her back and told I had received a second corrected one 3 days earlier and had mailed the check the day before. When I hung up, I wasn't certain she had understood what had occurred, so I emailed her, explaining everything again and said I wanted to know whether or not it was all straightened out. She has not gotten back to me, even after a second email requesting she do so. I realize miscommunication happens, but I don't understand she hasn't answered me.

COST $1,372.09

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], I apologize for the miscommunication on our behalf. We should have replied to your email promptly. I'm happy to hear Bobby and his team were able to "Find it and fix it"!! They are good at what they do. Thank you for your patience and we sure appreciate your business. Sincerely, Tim O'Neill

08/23/2019

Couldn't have made it easier. Extremely pleasant and professional, very prompt and worked fast. I will always go to O'Neill first.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a leaky valve and fix temp control on a. bath faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate being your go to plumbers !! Tim

08/14/2019

Went great! They were super helpful and courteous. We ran into a few snags as this is an old house and they worked with us to work around those issues. Would definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher and garbage disposal install, water line run for fridge

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

Thank you for the nice comments ! Old plumbing is one of our specialties ! Sincerely, Tim O'Neill

05/03/2019

I would like to submit an update to my review of O'Neill Plumbing on April 8, 2019. After submitting my review, Tim O'Neill called me to make this situation right. He offered to send someone out to install my kitchen sink faucet at no charge, but I had already made arrangements with another plumber. Instead, he refunded me the cost of the cartridge and installation, which never solved the problem ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen sink faucet repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

[Member Name Removed], It was nice chatting with you, i apologize the project didn't go well on the first visit. I'm looking forward to hopefully helping you in the future if you are in need of our services. Sincerely, Tim

04/11/2019

Please note this company charges a $70 charge just for a quote. they do reimburse if you go with them. And it will take them a month to come out and give the quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote for plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

I'm sorry you feel this way [Member Name Removed], and yes, you are correct, if our customer chooses to have us perform the work, we credit the estimate fee to the project. Sincerely, Tim

03/05/2019

The servicemen, John & Mike, were extremely professional. They were thorough, efficient and easy to work with. They assessed the problem, analyzed possible solutions and completed the job with great care and quality. They were very clean while working in the basement bathroom took care to clean up after the work was performed. They explained everything they were doing and were very thorough. O'Nei...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Un-Clog Sewer Drain/Toilet Repair

CATEGORY plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2019

Thank you for the nice comments [Member Name Removed] ! I agree, John and Mike do enjoy they're job and it shows. We appreciate your business ! Sincerely, Tim O'Neill

Plumbing, Garbage Disposal Repair, Faucet Repair, Toilet Repair, Water Heater Repair, Sewage Pumps Repair, Trenchless Sewer Repair

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express