Marashi, Dr. Andy A.

Angie's List since June 2008

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified visit abgd.org....

Lee & Van Mieghem DDS

Our dental office is located in the beautiful Edmonds and Lynnwood area of the Pacific Northwest, just north of Seattle, Washington. Imagine walking into a dentistry office with beautiful surroundings, the quiet sound of a waterfall and the peaceful feeling of being at the spa. This relaxed setting awaits your arrival with the doctors and staff focusing upon you, your comfort and providing you and your family the highest quality dental care. To see if your provider is board certified, go to http://www.abgd.org. Award wining.

03/13/2015

He is very concerned and do good and painless job. I don't like the location but I go to him he is a good dentist. I have been using him since 15 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for cleaning.

09/26/2013

He's the best dentist I've ever had. Gives good advice, explains everything, doesn't drill unless he has to. Trust him a lot, after a lifetime of not trusting dentists.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular visits, a couple of fillings including one replacement filling over the years.

03/17/2012

Great! Efficient, informative and gentle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exam, Cleaning, Filling.

01/11/2011

Everything went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a general cleaning.

01/04/2011

I highly recommend him to others. I like everything about him. He is painless, and he is very good about explaining what he is doing before doing anything. He is very punctual. I have never had a better dentist before. He is available only two or three days a week. He is one step above standards compared to other dentist clinics.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Andy Marashi is my regular dentist, and I see him twice annually.

General dentistry.