Liberty Mutual Insurance Co

• Angie's List since January 2009

NA Rated | 2 Reviews

01/27/2009

It is basically full coverage. Our daughter is covered and I am covered also. The experience with them has been outstanding. I did not get my renewal card once, so I called them and they were in the mail the next day to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our current insurance company is Liberty Mutual. They provide car insurance for us.

CATEGORY insurance companies

01/27/2009

There is a monthly mortgage payment to what they call an escrow account and Liberty Mutual gets their payment directly out of there. I do not ever have to write them a check for that and that includes the earthquake insurance I asked them to add on. I love not having to write a check. They do not have a problem dealing with the mortgage company to get their money, so I am happy and they are happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Liberty Mutual provides homeowner insurance for us. I have had them for two years.

CATEGORY internet service

Auto, home and life insurance.

Similar businesses in your area...