Le's Landscape & Yard Work

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

8513 S 124th St

Seattle, WA 98178

Le Landscape and Yardwork is family-owned and operated in Seattle, WA. Since opening in 1986, we’ve treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services come with a personal touch. Customers can find Le's Landscape and Yardwork under Better Business Bureau and Angie's List for reports. We offer 10% discount for Spring cleanups and landscape work. Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through e-mail at lelandscape86@yahoo.com....

lawn care (320)lawn & landscaping (141)mulch delivering (70)tree service (46)hardscaping (36)lawn treatment (30)stone and gravel (29)pressure washing (12)fencing (8)leaf removal (7)irrigation system (6)

10/08/2020

Extremely pleased with the work and would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed pavers, new fence and gate.

CATEGORY concrete repair,fences,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

09/11/2020

Will not respond and resent “forced” quote”

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am complaining because I DID NOT request a quote from Le’s. I was forced into a request by the Angies list software. Do they know this? Seems unfair to other vender.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

07/27/2020

Le is passionate and trustworthy, willing to go extra mile for the customers. I will like to work with them in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleanup and Lawn installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2020

04/29/2020

To be clear, this review is based on the estimate only. Before we met, he responded to me quickly and was right on time, even early. I included in my job description the size of my yard and the scope of the task (tall grass, blackberries). When he arrived, he called my yard "a nightmare" and quoted me a price that could buy a cheap car to mow half of my yard, not including removal of clippings. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First-of-season lawn mowing, maybe blackberry removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

I apologize for offending you as this was not my intention, I was only referring to the 0.7 Acres of tall grass and blackberries that was about 4- 5 ft tall would be a require a large amount of manual labor on top of the dump fee.

03/19/2020

Le has been just terrific...responsive and ready to help....he has done a great job in landscaping our yard and installing a sprinkler system...I highly recommend him

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system; pruning, gardent landscaping,

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020

03/18/2020

extensive yard clean up, new mulch and landscaping

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I’m very pleased with the work done and it was done in one day!

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

10/27/2019

Saw this company had great reviews online here and yelp. Tried to call this company and they never bothered to answer or call us back despite multiple attempts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attempted to call for Yardwork

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2019

Hello, we have not received any voicemails or emails, we generally respond within 24 hours if a message has been left with contact information which we have not received. Please make sure you have the right company as there our multiple company's that begin with the name Le, as this is a small business, we do not have a secretary to answer the phone all day so unfortunately we are not always able ...
C

09/11/2019

I asked repeatedly to have all of the blackberries removed but the job was never completed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blackberry removal

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], we have no record of your name or address for the provided address. Could you please check to make sure you have to correct Le'[Member Information Removed] Landscaping business as there are a few out there that have the same last name. Thank you.

09/01/2019

Fantastic. It looks wonderful. I get many compliments

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
did my whole yard around my house. Including artificial grass, big rocks, designed it.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2019

07/24/2019

The company did a great job. Our yard really needed a good clean up. We got a free quote and work was done fast and in a timely manner. Nothing was missed and everyone was quite impressed with how well things were done. We would definitely hire them again. Thanks, Le's Landscape and Yard work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming, pruning and yard clean up

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

Landscaping & Yard Work - Spring Yard Cleanup, Sprinkler Systems, Bark & Mulch, Seeding & Reseeding, Trimming & Thatching, Aerating, Weeding, Trimming, & Pruning, Patios, Retaining Walls, Hardscaping

NA