Horchover, Dr Robert L.

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since March 2009

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

www.abgd.org...

Lee & Van Mieghem DDS

Our dental office is located in the beautiful Edmonds and Lynnwood area of the Pacific Northwest, just north of Seattle, Washington. Imagine walking into a dentistry office with beautiful surroundings, the quiet sound of a waterfall and the peaceful feeling of being at the spa. This relaxed setting awaits your arrival with the doctors and staff focusing upon you, your comfort and providing you and your family the highest quality dental care. To see if your provider is board certified, go to http://www.abgd.org. Award wining.

03/27/2013

He did a very thorough examination in order to assess whether I would be a potential candidate for an appliance for sleep apnea. Dr Horschover is an expert in this area and his office staff is very professional and knowledgeable as well. I decided to not use his services as there was a very high out of pocket cost for the appliance. I was very impressed with Dr. Horschover, though I will be using ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to see Dr. Horschover to determine if I was a candidate for a Sleep Apnea appliance

CATEGORY sleep medicine

02/16/2011

He was very friendly and nice to work with. He is very specialized in what he does. I would definitely recommend him if you need an oral adjustment device. He was the only person that did that type of device. He was very accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Horchover for an oral adjustment device.

CATEGORY cosmetic dentist

03/07/2009

He is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. It's very easy to get an appointment. His staff is wonderful. He spends a lot of time with the patients, he never rushes and makes sure every thing is touched on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my dentist. I had been there for a snoring mouth guard. He is a snoring specialist.

CATEGORY dentists

Dentistry cosmetic, general, sleep medicine.

We do not offer any regular general dentistry. Only treatment for Sleep Apnea and Snoring

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa