HAPPY HAULER

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since July 2006

Busby Junk Removal LLC

On demand, same day service. We are a locally owned and operated, family run business. We will pick up just about anything that is not considered hazardous, such as: garbage, recycling, appliances, furniture, yard waste, electronics, concrete, brick, dirt, wood, metal, construction/demolition waste, etc. Busby is a full-service junk removal company, meaning that we not only load and haul your junk away for disposal – we also provide all the necessary labor to remove and dismantle whatever it is you need taken away, from wherever it currently sits. We have around a 60% diversion rate for general waste and follow BuiltGreen guidelines for recycling construction waste. We are readily available for regular renovation and construction debris pick-ups so you can keep your site looking pristine. We are also a certified collector with the state electronic waste recycling program called E-cycle Washington. Besides hauling we can demolish hot tubs, sheds, boats, and small structures safely and efficiently. Pricing is based on the volume of the truck that you fill up with some additional surcharges on things like paint, freon units, fluorescent lights, railroad ties, pianos and tires as well as a separate rate of $120 per cubic yard for heavy, dense material such as concrete/dirt. Our crew members provide no obligation, up front pricing on site so you always know what to expect before we start loading your junk items into our truck. Our focus is on customer service and local sustainability, no job is too big or too small! Call Busby for all your junk removal needs.

Award 2019
Offers by Busby Junk Removal LLC on Angie's List

05/08/2018

I shopped around to try and find the best price and Happy Hauler beat the other two. They gave me a quote over the phone and picked up the next day. They coordinated the pick up when I wasn't home. I have security cameras and saw they came in worked quickly, closed the gate and left an invoice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Haul away a large amount of old wood

12/03/2015

We had called for estimates, and a team arrived to give that. However they were also available to do the job right then- since their bid was very generous, plus a senior discount, they immediately started the work and ended by removing the stumps, which we had not bargained on.  This was a marvelous help to us.  The two men worked steadily until the entire job was done, then cleaned up after thems...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed several piles of  heavy old shrubs which my husband had cut out from our front yard.  Removed the stumps and all debris. Cleaned up, raking the area

01/12/2015

I've used Happy Hauler for junk removal a couple of times in the past few years.  They have always arrived promptly, provided an estimate, and completed the job as promised.  Their prices seem reasonable and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Picked up and hauled away large broken household items (old sink, treadmill, vacuum, etc...)

08/07/2013

I found a hauler closer to my home to use. They are the "Happy Hauler" and are located in Ballard, a neighborhood in Seattle. Timely service and did clean up work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning out Garage and hauling away.

CATEGORY garbage collection, hauling services

06/01/2011

The experince was wonderful and the staff was professional and helpful.Will use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Having used this company professional at my job and for my personal home and rental,I recommended them to a non-profit service partner at my current job.As a property manager they contacted me to get rid of a table top tennis table ,fooze ball table etc.I immediatdly gave them Happy Haulers name.They called and they wanted to come out for a estimate,the non-profit got cold feet and did not hire.But a couple days later the crew just showed up and took a look and told them ''we'll take this stuff no charge'' which resulted in a in kind donation to the non-profit.The Director was impressed and amazed! Way to go Happy Hauler! a big Thank you and I will be calling as soon as I do my summer clean up at my house again!

CATEGORY hauling services

RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL DEBRIS REMOVAL. Recycling, Electronic Waste disposal, Yard Waste Disposal,