Handy House Cleaning

C 28 Reviews

Founded 2012 •

Serving Seattle and the Surrounding Area

Seattle, WA 98122

Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book home services, but does not itself provide these services. The provision of services is the responsibility of independent professionals scheduled through the Handy platform. Tasks booked and paid for directly through the Handy platform are performed by background checked professionals*, and are backed by the Handy Happiness Guarantee**. Notes: * Handy screens handyman and cleaning professionals that you book and pay for directly through the Handy platform. This process involves: a) Pre-screenings – Potential Professionals must provide detailed personal information, and validate their home service experience. b) Credential Verification – Handy partners with Jumio to use computer vision technology to verify the identification credentials of potential professionals. c) Background Check – The background check screening is performed by Checkr, an accredited third-party background check provider. Checkr's search includes national, state, and county databases stretching back at least 7 years, and longer in certain jurisdictions. The purpose of these checks is to identify offenses that may disqualify potential professionals from using Handy. You can learn more about Handy's screening and background check process at www.handy.com/trust-and-safety ** Handy backs all bookings made through its platform with the Handy Happiness Guarantee. Handy strives to match you with the right pro for you and your home every time. If you're not satisfied with the quality of the service you booked and paid for directly on the Handy platform, Handy will send another pro at no extra charge for your next booking. Additionally, In the rare event of damage, Handy's got your back. Bookings made and paid for directly on the Handy platform are insured. You can learn more about Handy's screening and background check process at www.handy.com/handy-guarantee...

house cleaning (25)handyman (4)

07/28/2020

Clogged up my sink and stole my vacuum wand and tried to scam me. I’m trying to get reach Handy and they won’t call me back. They won’t give me a housekeeper. Every housekeeper that I’ve had with Handy steals things from me and I know they do because no one else comes in my house except my mother and she does not steal things. I’ve been threatened by one of the housekeepers. And I gave things away...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

CATEGORY handyman service,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

03/09/2020

It went awful. One person came out, spent 9 hours and shoved all of our things into laundry baskets and Trader Joe’s bags. He left the kitchen, tubs and bedroom dirty. A second came to correct his errors. She was far worse than him. Smelled like an ashtray. Took smoke breaks. Missed the same two specific areas I had called her attention to, TWICE!!! This place is a scam.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/29/2020

Photo for Handy House Cleaning - Serving Seattle and the Surrounding Area, Seattle, WA - 38433776

D

03/06/2020

1) Missed original appointment on 02/28, 2) Failed to notify me of no-show, 3) took 6 days to reschedule for 03/05, missing my Move-out deadline, 4) Promised FREE replacement cleaning, but still charged full price and no refund, 5) Only completed half the requested work before ran out of time having 6) Badly under-estimated job by about 50%, then 7) Expected me to schedule them again, for more $$,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move-out cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

03/06/2020

Great. She tackled it with energy and didn't stop until it was all done. She brought her own equipment and supplies, and cleaned from top (12 foot ceilings) to bottom, leaving the place sparkling. She was pleasant and even charmed my cranky cat 🐱.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

C

02/04/2020

Cleaner didn’t expect to wipe out cupboards, wasn’t thorough with wiping down woodwork or cleaning stove.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning rental between tenants

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2020

01/18/2020

Twice appointments were made, and twice they were postponed, so I cancelled their service. I will say that they were quick to refund my pre-payment so that's a good quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2020

01/15/2020

Do not use this provider - Handy. I scheduled a 5 hour cleaning service for 12/23/19. Initially, the customer support was extremely helpful. I scheduled a reoccurring monthly service for my wife’s birthday. Anticipating the arrival of the cleaners on 12/23, I double checked everything in the app was set. The cleaning crew was to arrive at 9:00 AM. A few moments before 9:00, I received a text messa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
5 Hour Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

10/29/2019

It was horrible, I bought a table to be assembled by handy, the table came damaged, so I contacted the person who was assigned to me and told him not to come cause of the damaged table, he came anyway, again told him about the damaged table, and I would contact him when the new table arrived, I tried calling him several time with no response, so contacted handy thru email, no phone 😡, they won’t ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Table and chair assembly

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

10/24/2019

The cleaning is fast and orderly. They did miss a couple spots but they got it done after I reminded them. Overall a good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A normal house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

10/19/2019

Top rating for Gary. Great job, very efficient and thorough. He's a nice guy and quiet if you need him to be. Very respectful and he worked very hard without EVER taking a break. This is my "go to" guy from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maid Service: house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2019

Bookings for Cleaning services: House or apartment cleaning services, move in-move out cleaning, spring & fall cleaning. Bookings for Handyman services: Furniture assembly, TV mounting, and general handyman services

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover