Fritz's Drain Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

10046 21st Ave SW

Seattle, WA 98146

Fritz's Drain Service is a locally-owned full service plumbing company. We are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist in a wide range of plumbing emergencies. Fritz's Drain Service is committed to quality service and customer satisfaction at the most competitive prices. Our dedicated team of expert plumbers keep up with the development of new technology and use only top of the line products....

Drain Cleaning (71)Plumbing (54)Sewer Cleaning (9)Water Heaters (3)

09/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new water heater. Ours started leaking, Jesse talked us through the type of heater and ventilation system we had, gave us our options and a ballpark estimate. He brought everything up to code, finished the job and cleaned up. We then asked him to come back and install a new garbage disposal and fix an outside faucet. His work is excellent and we plan on using Premier again.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2014

06/21/2011

The phone is disconnected

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The phone is disconnected

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2011

04/08/2011

I think this is covered above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had used this company before just to unplug my toilet. He advised me to replace the toilet because it was poorly designed. When it plugged again after I had unplugged it myself twice and decided to replace it. I bought a new one with dual action. I reconfirmed that Fritz was still getting good reviews. I also looked at a couple other companies who wanted to charge at a minimum twice Fritz's price. I was going to use Fritz either way and had just checked them for the fun of it. Fritz and I arrived at a day and time. I bought the toilet he came took out the old one put in the new one with the correction of some sloppy work done by the contractor who remodled the bath room had left. I paid him and I'm happy as can be.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2011

03/14/2011

Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I submitted a report on this much closer to when work was performed, and don't know why you keep asking me for one. I really liked the service and the person; he was very efficient and I was awfully glad we chose him to do the work -- cleaning the outside downspouts, sewer side liines etc.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2009

11/05/2009

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came in and correctly diagnosed my problem... that I actually did not have a problem! He could have told me I had a problem and charged me a bunch to "fix" it but instead he was honest. Since he did not find a problem he was not even going to charge me but I gave him $40 anyway for his time.

CATEGORY plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2009

07/14/2009

great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned a stuborn drain we had tried to clean several times. He was able to advise tenant on how to keep drain from clogging again

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2009

Emergency Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Line Repair, Tankless Water Heater, Repiping, Toilet Repair & Replacement, Water Heaters, Kitchen Plumbing, Bathroom Remodeling.

Leak Detection Equipment. Boilers. Gas Lines.