Fritz's Drain Service

A106 REVIEWS

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since June 2013

10046 21st Ave SW

Seattle, WA 98146

Fritz's Drain Service is a locally-owned full service plumbing company. We are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist in a wide range of plumbing emergencies. Fritz's Drain Service is committed to quality service and customer satisfaction at the most competitive prices. Our dedicated team of expert plumbers keep up with the development of new technology and use only top of the line products....

Drain Cleaning (71)Plumbing (54)Sewer Cleaning (9)Water Heaters (3)

08/05/2019

They arrived on time and I received a text message that they were on their way. My tankless needed to be serviced and my technician was very communicative and told me that they can help me with this every year. He also did a walk through with all my plumbing to make sure everything was ok. I appreciated this very much. I am definitely going to be calling them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my tankless water heater serviced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

07/31/2019

They did a excellent job. I had 3 plumbing companies out to try and figure out why I had no hot water in my home but premier did. The first company said I had a faulty water heater. Heater was only 7 years old. They replaced it and told me to wait 2 hours and still no hot water. They came back out and said it was a defective unit. They replaced it and still same issue. I hired another company and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had no hot water to my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

07/27/2019

Replacement went very well. Work was able to be performed on the same day thankfully. Process was explained prior to start so there were no surprises or unexpected costs which was nice to know upfront. Will definitely use Ally again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

04/12/2018

Premier Plumbing is great. They are professional, honest, reliable, work very cleanly and do a really great job. The plumber gave me helpful advice and recommendations on issues we were having. He explained everything he was going to do. I am thrilled to have a plumber I can rely on and recommend him to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater check, unclog drain, installed new toilets

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

01/12/2018

Called Fritz on a Wednesday and he was able to get me in on Thursday. Was on time and in about 45 Minutes he was done and I had a functional bathroom again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom sink and tub drained exceedingly slow, if at all...

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2018

12/26/2017

Perfectly. They hauled the snake machine up the stairs, worked it through the plug, and presto, everything worked again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my bathtub unplugged. It had been unusable for weeks.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2017

11/13/2017

Great. It was da tricky job in order to hit the right length.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of a bathtub stopper thingamajig. I tried to do it myself but didn't want to mess it up. I already had all materials on-hand for them to use.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2017

08/14/2017

Great. They finished the replacement fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2017

D

07/25/2017

Broke pipe and they couldn’t fix so hired other company that then cost $1500. Fritz charged me $75 for breaking my pipe.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen drain snaked

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2017

04/26/2017

So great. These guys are the best plumbers in the city. They are honest and reliable and affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain clog removal.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2016

Emergency Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Line Repair, Tankless Water Heater, Repiping, Toilet Repair & Replacement, Water Heaters, Kitchen Plumbing, Bathroom Remodeling.

Leak Detection Equipment. Boilers. Gas Lines.