FlyHomes

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since October 2015

Not Rated| 1 Review

At FlyHomes, weve designed an end-to-end online brokerage that will make your buying experience painless and fun. On FlyHomes.com, you can search for homes, compare your favorite homes, schedule home tours, and even submit an offer. Oh and yes, you can also earn airline miles for your entire home purchase!...

Jessica Livingston

69  REVIEWS
Jessica Livingston

You've found your BEST resource for your Seattle real estate needs. I am 110% passionate about what I do and my clients tell me that my passion is reflected in the outstanding level of service I provide. Please visit the Testimonial page on my website to see what my clients are saying about me. (www.SeattleHomesToday.com) I have over 15 years of proven experience in real estate acquisition, sales and negotiation. I have my Master Certified Negotiation Expert designation. I'm also a Seattle Magazine "Best in Client Satisfaction" award winner (every year since 2006!) and a RE/MAX Hall of Fame recipient. Please call or email me if you have any real estate needs or questions. I promise to exceed your expectations!

Award 2019

11/10/2015

Steve was there for us throughout the process – agile, responsive and smart – always on top of everything. I loved the lean startup mindset of the company – it perfectly complements the informed buyer looking to move fast. If you want a refreshingly different homebuying experience, I have no hesitation in recommending FlyHomes!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a fantastic home-buying experience with FlyHomes – in four weeks we went from shortlisting homes, seeing 8 of them, bidding on our favorite – and winning the bid despite a multiple offer situation…If you want a refreshingly different home buying experience, I have no hesitation in recommending FlyHomes!

CATEGORY real estate agents