Fantastic Dog & Cat Sitting Services

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since May 2006

20 years in the pet sitting business. I use independent contractors that have been thoroughly screened and background checked prior to hiring anyone. They must meet a certain expectation with my service in order for me to use and retain them, as I have high expectations on how I want things done....

02/22/2018

We've be hiring Fantastic Dog & Cat Sitting Service's for 15 years now and have been very happy with the services. The owner, Dan, is very reliable, trustworthy and conscientious. He's been willing to do what we've asked and he takes the time to give the cats some play time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check in on our cats and give them medication as needed. Water plants, bring in mail, newspapers, change litter and put out garbage.

CATEGORY pet sitters

thanks for posting this [Member Name Removed] and Bobbi. Great review! Dan MacDonald

07/15/2015

Fantastic is the right name for the service.  Dan has always been completely reliable and attentive to detail when he takes care of our pet (formerly pets).  Many years ago, we had 2 cats and some fish, but slowly the number has been dwindling.  We often travel abroad for extended periods of time, and Dan has been as careful in taking care of our house and pets as we would have been.  Once he even...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dan has taken care of our pets since 2008.  In June 2015, he stopped by to take care of our cat once a day while we were out of town.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Thanks [Member name removed]. It was very nice working with you and [Member name removed]. My best to you and family, Dan

01/26/2015

The staff do a very good job and are very professional. This is an actual business and not just a hobby. They leave a note letting us know of any problems. They also brought in the paper and the mail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come daily to our house when we were out of town to feed the cats and play with them.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Thanks [member name removed] We enjoy working with you and your pets :-) -Dan MacDonald and Ellen Martorelli

05/03/2014

Dan and his associate met us in our home for the meeting of the furry girl. Good questions were asked and the service was done well. Loved the sum up note about our dear Lizzy. Glad Dan was on Angie's List because I lost all my information to contact him again! Thank YOU, Angie and Dan!!!

CATEGORY pet sitters

Thanks very much for the posting and nice comment. I appreciate your kind words. It's a pleasure working with you. -Dan MacDonald and Rina Jensen

07/23/2013

I initially contacted this service provider back in November 2012 to care for our cats. They made prompt contact and a home visit to meet the cats and get all the details. They provided an entire binder of references, referrals, and recommendations. We went on vacation and were confident our cats were being well cared for. We have since used their service about 4-5 additional times - all with grea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider does a wonderful job with communication, setting expectations and most of all caring for our animals.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Thanks (removed member name) for your kind words and recommendation. We enjoy working with you and your animals. Dan MacDonald

An in home pet service, do dog walking, cat sitting, administer medications to dogs and cats, diabetic shots, subcutaneous intravenous. If an account is local and has a dog, we offer small group playgroups where dogs of non-aggressive behaviors have a chance to interact with other dogs.

Off leash parks, tropical fish, spiders, tarantulas or snakes.