Element Locksmith LLC

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since December 2011

Element Locksmith has been serving Seattle for over a decade. We are bonded, licensed and insured. We love what we do! Helping clients in their time of need. We are available 7 days a week. We service a variety of clients all over this great city. Commercial, residential, automotive, and emergency. We strive for each client to be happy and satisfied with our quality of work and who refer us to their friends and family. Each of our mobile service vehicles are equipped with the latest technology, software, key cutting machines, and powerful diagnostic tools....

SECURITY SAFE & LOCK

Our business was started in 1966. We are a small family owned and operated company with 9 employees.

02/19/2017

Element came out and did an outstanding job in a difficult situation. The technician was polite, knowledgeable and innovative in solving the problem. He did an excellent job and I would definitely recommend this company to anyone with any type of lock issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a mailbox lock replaced. This had been done previously by another sketchy locksmith company.

08/22/2016

The service when very well. The technician was very professional and polite. He explained the problem and how to address it. He fixed the malfunctioning door latch. The cost was very reasonable. Providing good service at reasonable rates is the gold standard. Element Locksmith is a business that ascribes to these values...and succeeds. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential repair. Front door latch was sticking effectively locking us out. I called Element Locksmith and received a return call within the hour. A technician called me shortly thereafter and arranged to be at my home that day to fix the problem.

04/01/2014

I called Element after a messy breakup and they were great. I was worried about my safety and security. They arrived within 30 minutes, reprogrammed by front door electronic keypad, readjusted a faulty rooftop door and lock, and installed an electronic keypad on my main gate. I did some research and they are bonded, insured, and licensed in Washington State, not common for most locksmith companies...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locksmith services.

10/19/2013

I recently had messy breakup and needed to have my locks changed the next morning. I called Element Locksmith and Yoni promptly assisted me. He reprogrammed my gate keypad, reinforced and rekeyed my front door, and rekeyed my rooftop lock. Yoni arrived on time, was reassuring, and friendly. I was very happy with the service provided and most of all felt secure and safe in my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekey my house.

CATEGORY locksmith

Residential lockout services, commercial locks, safes and security systems, vehicle lockouts and ignition repair. Lock replacement and laser cut keys made.

Towing.