Einar Johanson Insulation & Glass

Founded 1957 • Angie's List since May 2005

17 employees. No subcontracting. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Financing available....

Seattle Local Painters LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/23/2017

Very well. Courteous, informative estimator. Installation team took a lot of caution re: dust and other disturbance. Quality installation. This company had installed other windows for us 25 years ago, so I expected it to go well and it did. We made a last minute change deciding not to cut tile, and the installer suggested I would be due a credit for that change--and made it happen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install double pane windows to replace older single pane ones. These were quite large windows, hence the price.

07/20/2017

I called Einar Johanson to obtain a quote in early April. Representative came to the house a few days later and gave me an estimate of $1350 for three window panes. Windows were 66"x42", 29"x18" and 16"x30". He said the windows would be ready within two to three weeks but because of a backlog may not be able to install until July at the earliest. Was not a problem so I went ahead with the purchase...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed three thermal panes replaced that had been installed 15-20 years ago. The frames were already in place so just the window panes needed to be replaced. The original windows were not installed by Einar Johanson.

06/20/2017

They did a great job, very nice quality work and very clean. I would definitely hire them again. The only issue I had is they're very backlogged so it took some months after getting a quote before the work started. I wasn't in a hurry so it didn't matter too much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted an upstairs vent removed, the hole enlarged and replaced with a window

CATEGORY contractors,windows

06/13/2017

The crew did a great job getting the windows to fit in the not quite squared window frame. Very neat. Competitive quote. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced four windows, including three that were 1940s original single panes.

05/03/2017

Went great. Promptly got someone out for measurements. at the time they said would take 3-4 weeks for install. We called to schedule several weeks later and the wait was 12+ weeks. I expressed concern about the wait for a single door. They called me the next day and said they would be here to install in 3 weeks. Door is perfect and looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Sliding Glass Door

CATEGORY insulation,doors

Residential window & door replacement.

Old window repair & new construction. No longer doing insulation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available