Dr Quick Books Inc

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since December 2011

Additional DBA - Dr. QuickBooks & Quicken. As "Dr QuickBooks & Quicken", I make accountant house calls to help support & train small businesses & individuals to learn how to properly manage their financial records in their accounting & bookkeeping software. As an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor (desktop and online) with additional certification in QuickBooks Point of Sale and Enterprise software and certified by Intuit since 2007, I fix your financial aches & pains by setting up your books in the above programs, review what you have created or how you've inputted your data (doing it yourself doesn't always mean you did it right), or train you how to use it to make your lives easier. Learn how to fi$h for yourself or make Tofu if you are a vegan. In 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014, I was named a Top 100 ProAdvisor by Intuitive Accountant. Common problems that I solve include online banking, payroll, adding accounts, backing up, inventory, credit card processing and payments, creating meaningful reports, mapping your accounts to appropriate tax lines, creating invoices, receiving payments, depositing them correctly, and custom reports. Payment by credit card requires an additional fee depending on the type of card. Payment is required at the time of service. A three consecutive hour minimum applies for new clients as I find that most clients need that time. You are welcome to come to me....

Burnell Financial

25  REVIEWS
Burnell Financial

Dwayne Burnell, MBA, is a Wealth Strategist & Author. Dwayne is also a Fiduciary in the greater Seattle Area and on the Eastside. Dwayne provides solutions to help his clients gain financial security and independence. He empowers his clients by providing customized financial strategies that focus on growth but also provide financial protection and safety. Dwayne has always operated with, and continues to provide, the highest standard of financial knowledge and care for his clients - referred to as a "fiduciary" standard - always putting his clients' best interest first.

03/30/2018

Keith was able to help me solve the issues I was having and help with ideas for making my bookkeeping smoother.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
QuickBooks help

CATEGORY computer training,accountant

01/28/2017

We were in a real jam and under tight deadlines and Dr. QuickBooks came in and solved our QuickBooks accounting issues ahead of schedule and on budget. Very professional service and you know everything is going to be done right with Dr. QuickBooks' services. Would highly recommend this service provider to anyone in need of help with their QuickBooks system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to switch our company's accounting system over to a new QuickBooks platform and keep our vendors and customers contact information intact.

CATEGORY computer training,accountant,financial advisor

02/11/2015

It went great.  He is very helpful and knowledgeable.  Well worth the time and money.  I am much more confident.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm the treasurer for a small not-for-profit.  Dr. QuickBooks looked over how I had set up the system and showed me how to improve some of what I did and how do do things I didn't know about.

CATEGORY accountant,financial advisor

07/14/2014

Last fall (Sept. 2013)  I was frantically trying to prepare an overdue report to the Court for my son's Guardianshp status.  It was very complicated, and I was buried in data that I couldn't balance. Our lawyer suggested I buy Quickbooks.  I soon discovered it  was way too difficult for me.  Then I bought Quicken.  It was more accessible but still hard to set up. I have multiple accounts for my so...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 Keith came out to our house on very short notice to help me learn how to use Quicken.  .  He set up multiple accounts for my sons guardianship, taught me how to use them, printed out reports, showed me how to reconcile my books, and keep accounts up dated.

CATEGORY accountant,financial advisor

03/13/2014

He was very knowledgeable, polite and patient. I came away with a great amount of information.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trained me to use QuickBooks

CATEGORY computer training,accountant,financial advisor

I come in a "gas-guzzling" Prius to provide onsite in person QuickBooks and Quicken help, support, troubleshooting, one-on-one training, and computer software training for up to two persons from the same company or household, financial planning and education, accounting, bookkeeping, inventory, payroll, and tax consultation for mapping their QuickBooks and Quicken accounts or categories to their appropriate tax lines on their returns.

federal income tax preparation and returns, computer repair (hardware) and remote support except for QuickBooks Online and current versions of QuickBooks where you have sent me an accountant's copy.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal