Dorian Visionheart Dyer

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since March 2011

I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself....

Gu-Wi, Gutters and Windows

Gu-Wi Gutters & Windows is a family-owned exterior cleaning company that has been serving clients in the Seattle and Portland area since 2007. With over 14,000 customers served, we are proud to call ourselves one of the very best when it comes to gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, and moss removal. Contact us today for more information! NO CHARGE until you are 100% SATISFIED! We get rid of the ooey-gooey so you don't have to! FREE QUOTES for the following services: Gutter Clearing, Gutter Repair, Gutter Installation, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Moss Removal.

08/08/2014

Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caulked baseboard millwork in kitchen, removed water damaged siding on tool shed and replaced toilet seats in two bathrooms.

CATEGORY handyman service,muralist

07/18/2014

Dorian is great.  He's courteous, kind, and generous.  He's an amazing painter and we love how he weaves the wisdom of the eastern traditions into the sublime beauty of nature. I highly recommend his art to hang on you walls to bring you good luck and abundance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought 3 beautiful pieces of Dorian Visonheart Art.

CATEGORY muralist

07/16/2014

I found Dorian Dyer's original paintings to be thought provoking and yet peaceful at the same time. He creates scenes of a simple and pure love using subjects such as eagles, geese, buffalo, people, the Earth, and the cosmos.  All of Dorian's art expresses a connection with one another and all life.   With an initial gaze at Dorian's paintings you may see an abstract or New Age piece of art, but w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided copies, on canvas, of two original paintings.

CATEGORY muralist

04/19/2012

We have used Dorian for a number of different projects and have always been pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dorian waterproofed the basement wall in the pantry.  No leaks since. Dorian has also removed 3 windows and replaced them with French doors with sidelights leading to a deck he built.  He worked well with my husband on the design and between them made us a deck we love. He also remodeled our laundry, installed lights in new concrete steps and has done other work over a number of years.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,windows,basement waterproofing

07/12/2011

They are honest about things that needed to be done, that he could or could not do. He has a lot going on and so he has to work on bigger project first but that is common. Sometimes if he do not have a big job you cannot really expect to get quick service, that kind of goes for a lot of people. I would use his services again in the future, as eventually it’s the right thing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used the services of Dorian Visionheart Dyer. They installed a window, did a sheetrock repair and tried to repair our roof. The last time I used their services was about a year ago. I spent $1000 for the work done.

CATEGORY handyman service,windows

Self-taught artist. Pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. I also do home repairs & small remodel jobs.