CASCADE PET HOSPITAL

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since May 2005

Veterinary Hospital...

Classic Insulation & Pest Control

My name is Corey Smith and I am the owner and operator of Classic Insulation & Pest Control. I began working in the pest control industry in 1994 after an honorable discharge from the United States Army. In 1997, I became the owner and have been working in the industry ever since. I have been in this business for over 25 years now and have owned the business for over 25 years. We are Family owned & operated with 18 employees. Cost determined by project size. Additional phone numbers: Seattle (206)367-5707, Everett (425) 259-0008, Lynnwood (425) 742-1740, Lake Stevens (425) 353-4700, Stanwood/Camano (360) 629-3955, Skagit County (360) 424-8190, Eastside (425) 453-2093. Additional contact: Faydra Smith. DBA Classic Clean Up, G B Enterprises of WA LLC, Classic Pest Control Services, Classic Cleanup & Pest Control Services, and Classic Insulation.

09/27/2017

Dr Ball is excellent in all aspects. I use them regularly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a bladder infection, so there was tests and prescriptions.

01/11/2017

I like their convenience, they are knowledgeable, and my dog seems to really like them. They are just really personable and she's excited to see them. They are just really friendly and they are careful when dealing with her because she gets so skittish. There's no wait time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Cascade Pet Hospital for a regular visit.

01/11/2017

It was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Cascade Pet Hospital for a puppy well check.

09/24/2007

They do a great job for me. I am always very pleased with them. They are able to answer all of my questions and are so compassionate with the animals as well. I would recommend them. They are great and the prices are reasonable as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my Brussels to them for a check-up and vaccinations.

05/12/2005

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE AND CONCERN OF THIS PET HOSPITAL. EVEN SINCE THE OWNERSHIP CHANGE THE OVERALL CALIBER OF GENUINE CONCERN FOR THE ANIMALS AND THE CLEANLINESS OF THE FACILITY HAVE REMAINED VERY HIGH.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CPH THOROUGHLY EXAMINED MY CAT. THIS INCLUDED A HANDS-ON EXAM AND GIVING HER ANNUAL VACCINATIONS. THE DOCTOR ALSO ASKED MANY QUESTIONS AND MADE SUGGESTIONS ON HER DIET TO INSURE HER HEALTH.

Companion Animal Medicine Radiology Surgery Dentistry