CASCADE MOVING & STORAGE INC

• WUTC

8:00 AM - 4:30 AM

430 S CLOVERDALE ST

Seattle, WA 98108

Family run, full service moving company providing packing, moving & storage services since 1978. Specializing in large to small local moves and West Coast moves, antiques, fine art, assisted living facilities, piano moving & interstate relocation. What sets us apart from our competition is, we move each customer individually verus truck sharing for numerous moves....

moving (24)piano moving (4)storage unit (1)

04/16/2020

Amazing crew! Moved from fourth floor walk up condo (after 22 years of accumulation) to a house. They were early, professional, and super friendly. Went the extra mile and then some. I would hire this company again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them. Shout out to my crew of Michael, Corey and Mark - you guys are the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving - short distance

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thank you for the positive review! We greatly appreciate your business and should you know of anyone moving, please consider referring Cascade Moving as referrals are the majority of our business! Kind Regards Rebecca

01/24/2018

Moving was done on schedule and very efficiently. The moving charge was $900. The one month storage charge was $100.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved miscellaneous items out of 4 rooms in basement to allow carpeting; items were stored by mover, then brought back after carpeting completed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

12/04/2017

The work performed by Sam, Robert, Markus and Henry was outstanding. They started at 7:30 AM and stuck with the job until 10:00 PM. They worked tirelessly to get everything moved in one day as the cleaners were scheduled for the following day. They did not shirk or waste time. These gentlemen were friendly and professional and did everything they could to make my move as easy on us as possible. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move 28 years of accumulated possessions

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2017

08/07/2017

For what they do versus how much they charge, I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from my home of 32 years, into a town home. They were on time, very professional, kind, and sensitive to how hard this was for me. They moved heavy boxes with no problem, protected items as if it was their own things. The whole job took 4 hours. I and the people were amazed, and one that is moving soon asked for their info..so she could use them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

03/06/2017

Went well. Professional, showed up on time, polite and I would definitely recommend and use again (however, I don't plan on moving again)!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving packed boxed and all furniture from Bellevue to Yakima.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2017

11/29/2016

Move took two days. On the first day, we went to the new home, and on the second day to storage. Top notch across the board. Great staff. Fast, careful, professional. Even with a steep driveway they had to hike with each load. Only surprise to me is that I paid for transit time to/from their location to my home each day. But they still finished nearly 20% below the estimate. Overall, very satisfie...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After 18 years in the same home, we just "downsized" with the help of Cascade Moving.

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2016

09/02/2015

We used Cascade Moving to move our goods from an apartment in Seattle to a condo on the Eastside.  We packed everything ourselves but needed help moving the boxes and furniture.  Cascade really exceeded our expectations for our move.  They were easy to deal with in getting a quote and flexible in scheduling the move.  The crew arrived on time and they brought a 3-man crew, which really helped thin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved possessions from Seattle to Eastside

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2015

11/18/2014

Cascade was respectful, diligent, and very careful in handling our family's heirloom. The piece was properly secured before moved and gently handled every step of the way. I highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped us move a very delicate family piece from one location to another.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2013

06/12/2014

Great. No issues whatsoever. They were prompt in terms of pricing and coming out and examine the contents of our house and getting an estimate. They showed up on time, showed up on time for the delivery. There was no issues with any marks on the furniture. They set up everything to our satisfaction, so they were in and out very quick on both sides of  it. Everything was picked up well. So there wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved a piano and our stuff of our house.

CATEGORY moving companies,piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2013

12/04/2012

f Based on timing of the sale of my condo and purchase of my new house, I had to move my personal property three times. The first time into storage, then to an apartment and finally to my new home. I used Cascade for all three (the first two times were tied together and based on a family recommendation, the third time because it was easy and I didn't' have the time to research an better option). I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move furniture and personal items from a condo, into storage, to an apartment downtown, to a single family home. (effectively 3 moves in ~3 months)

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2012

Packing, .moving & Storage. Specializing in small moves, antiques, fine art, pianos. No move is to large or small!

Pool Tables