Broadway Veterinary Hospital

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since May 2005

Not Rated| 10 Reviews

Additional emails -val.lodholm@broadwayvh.com....

12/15/2016

I think the techs could be more gentle with the animals in my opinion, and their pricing is expensive. I would not recommend this vet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We visited this vet for a checkup for our animal

06/05/2014

It was good. The price was reasonable. It wasn't too expensive. They took care of our cat pretty well. The staff was friendly enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Broadway Veterinary Hospital for my cat.

01/19/2013

I have been taking my cats to Broadway Vet Hospital since 1996. I have a cat, who is now elderly and fragile, and I can't say enough about Dr. C*** and her gentle, thorough exams and professionalism. She accurately diagnosed intestinal cancer in this cat (before the ultrasound) and is working with me to manage my cat's health without a lot of additional tests or visits. I appreciate Dr. C***'s exp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trusted Vet Since 1996

CATEGORY veterinarian

Thank you so much for the kind words!

03/07/2011

They were reasonable and I trust them. They care a lot for pets and discuss things before they do anything. I liked their services and will use the same in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Broadway Veterinary Hospital for routine checkups and vaccinations of my dogs, about 6 months ago.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Thank you for the kind words. You guys have been loyal clients for years and years.
D

08/26/2010

This was a third in a row visit we've been very disappointed with and is causing us to find another vet. the vet our dog sees (Ms. C***) doesn't look into our dog's file prior to visit and recommends putting our pup back on a preventative medication that was completely ineffective as established during our previous visit. at that visit last spring she misdiagnosed a flea bite allergy for a food al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
most recent visit: annual exam heart worm test heart worm medication fecal test blood test other disappointing visits this year: flea bite vs. food allergy

CATEGORY veterinarian

Thank you for the input. We have two doctors that work for us and as you know you may request either one of them. It appears that you have been satisfied with the care you have received from our other doctor since 2010. Thank you so much.

Animal hospital & veterinary, preventative health care, soft tissure surgery, declaw, spay, neuter, ear surgery, preventative dentistry, labratory

24 hour care, orthopedic surgery