BOWEN & ASSOCIATES

C Rated | 7 Reviews

S Landau Services

180  REVIEWS
S Landau Services

For many, understanding every aspect of personal finance can be daunting. From investments to retirement to insurance, the decisions can be overwhelming. That’s where my firm comes in. Whether you have significant assets to manage--or if you are just starting to accumulate wealth--we have the tools and background to provide the services that fit your needs. Our goal is to provide you with guidance that can help you understand and better define your financial goals. My team and I work hard to create a mutually beneficial and respectful long-term relationship with our clients and their families. I take pride in knowing that I have helped many people pursue the type of financial future they dreamed about. For more information about my firm and our services, please call. I would enjoy learning more about your goals and dreams. We provide Tax and Financial Services in a professional, relaxed, non-judgmental environment. Our comfortable office in Ballard has free, off-street parking.

Award 2019

01/29/2020

I have been going Tim Bowen for more than 10 years, he is fast and responsible. I have even referred many friends and family members to his office. This last year I have made an appointment to do our taxes but He was so busy it was booked far out but then we had to be out of town actually we had to go to Ethiopia not planned therefore I completely forgot the appointment with him and left without c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax services

06/25/2018

PERFECT!!!! Much faster than I expected. Tim was very knowledgeable and informative. I would highly recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Income taxes

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tim and his colleagues are prompt and easy to work with. He's good at pointing out places where we can save money on taxes, and scared up a bigger refund for me than I've managed to get in the past. His rates are reasonable, too. Highly recommended!

05/31/2014

03/18/2013

I have been going to Tim to do my taxes for the past 10-12 years and have always been satisfied with his experience and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preparation of 2012 income tax forms.