BONNIES TLC PET GROOMING

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since May 2005

I am a one person shop and boarding facility. This was done to keep a one on one with my "kids". I offer extrememly secure and safe grooming and boarding. My animal babies are treated as my own, {i.e. spoiled}. When travelling, I was never able to leave my dogs with any one but my mother because I didn't trust the vigilance of any facility to protect and fill the needs of my dogs, whatever that might be. I try to really fill the "home away from home" with extremely cautious care....

01/27/2009

Bonnie is very attentive and my dog isn't afraid to go there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my dog to Bonnie to be groomed.

09/09/2008

I often brought my dog to Bonnie for bathing and grooming after a bad experience with another company where my dog was said to be uncooperative. Bonnie did not have any difficulty with the dog and did a beautiful job. The cat who received the lion cut is normally very difficult, but Bonnie handled him with gentle authority and had no trouble. Bonnie works in her own home in a more calm and persona...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought my dog to Bonnie for bathing and grooming and once brought a cat who needed a lion cat.

09/18/2007

She is excellent! She is so caring and compassionate with the animals. She works hard to get you in and out and her prices are reasonable as well. Bonnie does a great job, and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my Airedale terrier to them for grooming. This includes bathing and trimming his fur.

05/23/2005

I WOULD RATE BONNIES SERVICE HIGHLY. SHE IS TIMELY AND PROFESSIONAL AND DOES A GOOD JOB TAKING CARE OF OUR DOG. HER SHOP IS CLEAN. SHE SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT HER CLIENTS. THE TEST OF A GOOD DOG HAIRCUT IS THAT WHEN WE PICK UP OUR DOG, PROUDLY DISPLAYS HIS QUAFF.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BONNIE GROOMS OUR STANDARD POODLE. SHE DOES AN EXCELLENT JOB WORKING THRU HIS TANGLED MESS AND HE ALWAYS COMES OUT LOOKING GOOD.

CATEGORY pet grooming

dog and cat grooming, specializing in nervous and scared pets, in the calm, loving atmosphere of a one person shop, boarding in my home as a family member on 12 acres near Carnation, 40 minutes from seattle.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express