Bob Oates Sewer Rooter & Plumbing LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

600 W Nickerson Street

Seattle, WA 98119

We are experts in the sewer and drain cleaning business & camera inspection, Clean-out installation, water jetting, sewer repair & replacement, water heater, faucets & fixtures installed. Main & Side Sewers repaired/replaced we also repair and replace water mains. We do everything Plumbing. Free advice over the phone, We will, at no charge, compare "apples to apples" - which will include type of pipe used, length of pipe replaced/repaired & the methodology of completing the job. ask for Bob or speak with my dispatcher Raya (my daughter). Free estimates gladly given for side sewer & water main repair/replacement. A family owned and operated business! I'm a second generation plumber/sewer cleaner, & my father told me, "Stick with one thing and be the best at what you do," and I DO! 32 employees. Family owned & operated. Super Service Award Winner every year!. Additional phones (253) 838-0888 (425) 746-1600. Additional emails - bob@boboates.com, rhoward@boboates.com ....

Plumbing (761)Sewer Cleaning (299)Drain Cleaning (278)Drain Pipe Installation (69)Water Heaters (58)Pipes/Hoses/Cables/Lines (18)Excavating (14)Appliance Repair - Small (10)Septic Systems (8)Gutter Cleaning (4)Wells and Pumps (3)Pressure Washing (1)

02/18/2020

He did a fantastic job. He was fast and did everything great. He gave us a great price and was very reliable and honest. He was also friendly and flexible and allowed us to take pictures while he worked. It's a great experience to have a plumber that actually works!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed our sewer pipes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

10/19/2019

They were professional, thorough and competent. We were completely pleased with their work and their service. Pricing was competitive too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had to have our sewer line to the street repaired

CATEGORY excavators, plumbing, sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for choosing us!

09/18/2019

Slow drain was quickly resolved and other possible problems evaluated. I would not hesitate to recommend this company as they have dealt in a professional and trustworthy manner over the past several years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear slow drain, evaluate other possible problems

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very proud to be recommended by you
C

09/18/2019

The Tech quoted $535 to pull the unit off the wall to find the problem. Bigger job than I thought. $535 sounded very fair only once I signed the quote, he pulled the make shift plug out of the trap and snaked it from there. He replaced the trap and was out of there in under an hour. I feel like I was bamboozled for twice the cost of a service call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Urinal was draining too slow.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

COST $633.08

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

09/17/2019

Bob Oates Plumbing was superb. They scheduled our repair first thing the next day and came right on time. Casey was very friendly and knowledgeable, and figured out the issue and fixed it really quickly. I will definitely call Bob Oates next time we need a plumber!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix leak under toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

So happy we could help! thank you for choosing Bob Oates Sewer Rooter

08/19/2019

We used Bob Oates' services to install a garbage disposal in our new house. The technician showed up on time, explained the work that needed to be done, and did a great job installing our disposal. Additionally, he graciously took the time to answer questions we had about other plumbing needs in our house. We scheduled a follow-up for the additional work and look forward to using Bob Oates going f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage Disposal Installation

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience and for choosing Bob Oates Sewer Rooter for your plumbing needs.

08/01/2019

Office communication went very well. The scheduled technician came late because the other technician was injured on the previous job. The office called me to adjust the expected time. The work has been done well. The technician, Connor, is very responsive and solve my clogging issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclog washing machine drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your understanding and are happy that Connor helped with your drain issue. Thank you for choosing Bob Oates Sewer Rooter & Plumbing

07/30/2019

Perfectly done with expertise in an oddity of the replacement faucet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace sink, garbage disposer, and faucet

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

Thank you for the review!

07/19/2019

He came and did a very good job, He was able to identify the problem and it was not from a pipe leakage, he suggested to contact a contractor to double check on the roof and chimney. He did not charge me anything, he is a very nice and kind guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water pipe leakage service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

Hello, I am glad that we were able to help identify the problem for you ( even if it was not a plumbing issue ) We will be here if you need us again!

07/17/2019

Ryan did an amazing job of removing all the old fixtures and coming up with a way to secure the new sink so that the fixtures can be lifted easily when the countertop is replaced during remodeling in near future. if I could give a higher rating than "A" I would gladly do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove and replace faucet, sink, and garbage disposer. re-pipe all fixtures to wall stubs.

COST $750.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

Thank you so much for this wonderful review about Ryan!.I am glad we were able to help

Plumbing & Sewer Services – We do all things Plumbing including, Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Camera Inspection, Sewer Repairs, Cleanout installations, Sewer Pipe Relining Services, Toilets, Hot Water Tanks, Garbage Disposals, Frozen Pipes, Water Mains, Basement Pumping, Leaky Faucets, & Rooter Service.

Quantum mechanics, Heating, boiler systems, carpentry, & electrical.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing