AS YOU WISH ELECTRIC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since April 2008

825 S STACY ST

Seattle, WA 98134

Residential electrical specialists....

electrical (751)lighting (147)landscape lighting (29)ceiling fan installation (26)hvac repair (21)home security system (11)home inspection (10)generator repair (2)solar panel installation (2)phone wiring (1)

10/26/2020

Fantastic. As you Wish called me literally within 5 minutes of my request for quote. We requested minimizing trips to our house given our situation and Sean was kind enough to do all of that via Facetime and provide an immediate quote. During this process, I learned I was looking at the wrong panel and later I figured out I didn't need the upgrade. Sean was equally gracious. I would hire them agai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimating work on panel upgrade

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

09/26/2020

This is an absolutely amazing company. Bernie was awesome at getting my issue addressed and explaining what was happening.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical Panel Fixed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

11/14/2019

I contacted a few companies and this was the only one that got me on the technician's first appointment the next day. Quickly found out the problem among the 8 outlets. Technician was friendly and very professional. Definitely will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix why 8 outlets in 2 bedrooms went dead during the night with nothing happening

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

10/11/2019

Great. Johnathin came out and did his tests etc. Found the problem and fixed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Investigate cause of electric shock experience

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

08/09/2019

Project was fantastic. Kragen and Richard were unbelievable. Super professional. Matt, the estimator, responsive, friendly, and very knowledgeable. A little on the pricey side. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
220 50 amp breaker added

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

08/08/2019

Oh, how I regret the day I called As You Wish. It seemed like a simple job. Move a light switch, and install 2 new outlets. Nothing complicated. My partner, who knows enough about electrical engineering to know not to DIY, was here the whole time. He says that the journeyman let the apprentice do it, and he could hear the journeyman getting upset at the apprentice for doing things wrong the entire...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed 1 light switch moved, and 2 outlets installed.

COST $1,889.77

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

07/20/2019

Team was friendly and professional. Got the job done quickly and cleaned up afterward. They did have to come back after the inspection to install a sticker, but otherwise I've been pretty happy so far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my circuit breaker, misc other electrical work in the house

CATEGORY electrician,generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

12/18/2018

The company was very communicative, with texts & emails telling me when a technician would be arriving, including a photo of the technician and a map to track their arrival. The same electrician performed the quote as did the work. He was amenable to the particular way that I wanted things installed, and worked with me to enable me to do the wiring to fixtures after he installed the circuits and p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adding 2 circuits for a bathroom addition, including pulling a permit

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

10/29/2018

all went well, excellent communication before after and during installation, price was a little higher than I expected, but considering how everything else was, I felt that I got my money's worth for the quality and speed of the installation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom heater

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

D

10/04/2018

My wish? I wish had a pile of cash sitting around that I could give these guys to work on my house. Seriously, they were amazing... from scheduling a quote to discussing and providing a detailed description of the work to be performed. The electrician that walked through my project with me was easily the most knowledgeable and thorough I've dealt with over the years. I really trusted they would do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Panel upgrade and addition of new circuits

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations for our services. I do apologize we were not able to meet your expectations on the estimate price. If you have time, feel free to call our office to see what we can do to help. Thanks again!

RESIDENTIAL & NEW CONSTRUCTION FULL HOME WIRING, REMODEL WIRING, PHONE SYSTEMS, PANEL UPGRADES, HOME INSPECTIONS, SECURITY SYSTEMS, SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS, COMPUTER WIRING, OUTDOOR LIGHTING, ADDITIONAL CIRCUITS, HOME AUTOMATION, AUTOMATIC TRANSFER, MANUAL TRANSFER SWITCH, FULL SERVICE UPGRADES AND GENERATORS INSTALLED.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available