5 Men & Mower Inc

Angie's List since September 2015

B Rated | 55 Reviews

At 5 Men & A Mower, we take care to provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique needs. If you have any question concerning scheduling, deliveries or prices, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our friendly staff will help you find the best solutions for you. 5 Men & A Mower, Inc. is a dedicated company to excellence and customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves in being a upstanding member of our community, standing behind everything we do. We are fully insured, licensed and bonded. Being family owned and operated, we can offer the personalized service you deserve and will appreciate....

Lawn Pros

1  REVIEW
Lawn Pros

full service lawn care

D

03/29/2018

I really wish I could write a better review since all of our phone interactions have been decent, but I just can't at this point. We hired these folks to mow the lawn every other week on a specific day starting last fall, and it's been really hit or miss what day they'll show up, whether they'll actually show up every other week, and whether we get charged for days that no one came. I work from ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic regular lawn care

05/01/2017

It went well. They did the work as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General yard work.

04/27/2017

They showed up later than originally scheduled due to other jobs which took more time than expected but did a good job once they arrived. Unfortunately (not their fault), the grass in the bare spots has not grown much, probably mainly because the spots were hard and dogs had urinated in those spots.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a spring aeration and seeding deal from them. My parkway (which goes along two sides of my corner lot) had patches of bare spots.

04/18/2017

It went VERY well. One week they came to spray the grass, a week later to dethatch, & another week later to aerate & reseed. Now with the overly abundant rain, I have new grass growing and will have a nice, plush lawn for the spring & summer! Also, two thumbs up for reliable communication and keeping me informed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The moss in my lawn was crowding out the grass. The moss had to be sprayed & removed, the lawn needed dethatching & aeration, and new grass seed was required to fill the gaps.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

04/10/2017

They cancelled my purchase. I hopefully got a refund from you. I've already responded to you about this.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard work. No work was done.

CATEGORY lawn service

Lawn Maintenance, Mulch, Aerating, Fertilization, Irrigation Maintenance, Pressure Washing

Check, PayPal