Premier Pools

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since October 2012

B Rated | 4 Reviews

We are a full service company for pools (liner, fiberglass, gunite). We also have a premier line of hot tubs that we sell and service. We employ 50-60 employees at peak season....

Yakima Landscape Co.

We offer quality work at a affordable price.w/Sr Discounts available. We do lawn mowing,shrub & tree pruning,and yes we do too notch landscaping,also we use state of the art equipment for your best maintenance experience.

09/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service and tested pool Premier has been taking care of my pool for 3 years They retiled my pool last year and did a terrific job. They repaired my retractable cover this year. I would recommend them I'm sure they are the best pool company in Tri Cities.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

04/14/2015

The job looked nice when they finished, but when we took off the pool cover the next spring, the bricks were chipping and breaking.  The grout that was used did not flex with the weather challenges.  We called and called and they finally came out to look at it.  After MUCH persuasion, they agreed to fix it.  Well, fixing it turned out horrible.  They did some sort of trying to smooth off the chipp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We contracted to have our bricks replaced around the pool and the pool area resurfaced.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

06/05/2014

Premier Pool did the job in a timely and professional manner.   The installers were knowledgable and efficient.  The tile is beautiful.  It really improved the appearance of my pool.  I will use Premier again and I would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My pool was installed by a now out of business installer.  Premier Pools stepped in to fix issues caused by the previous company.  I also bought a new robot cleaner and had glass tile trim installed.

CATEGORY

04/06/2011

Excellent. The work was done faster than I expected and the finished quality exceeded our expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pavers to extend the patio and in-ground fire pit.

CATEGORY landscaper