RG's Handyman Service

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since July 2010

RG's Handyman Service is licensed and bonded, and in business since 2004. We combine customer service, attention to detail and excellent quality installation to earn your repeat business. We are honest and dependable. Referrals are our greatest asset. Ask about our labor specials and referral discounts. Ron, the owner, is onsite every job and performs all work himself!...

HomeSmith Remodeling LLC

Tile and Stone Installation. Full Bathroom Remodeling using only waterproof products. Certified and trained installation of Wedi, Schluter Kerdi and Laticrete HydroBan waterproof products and procedures. Heated floors, curbless showers, linear drains and custom tile installation. Project planning, guidance and resources provided to make your project a smooth and seamless experience. OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING & PAINTING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. LICENSE #: HOMESRL956L4. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL AND PHONE. UBI: 602513068.

Award 2019

C

05/23/2019

Most of the work was good quality, but the shower surround was cheap, trim was not sealed at ends, and caulking has already failed. The panels "bulge" every time shower is used. Had it not been for these improperly installed panels, I would have given a much higher rating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodel

CATEGORY handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

09/06/2017

I had a mailbox installed, which was done well. Then I had an interior window framed, which was OK.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a mailbox installed and an interior window framed.

08/06/2017

Ron did an amazing job on our bathroom. We are extremely happy with the work. He is very friendly and helped us out so much! We have already had him do the powder as well and will be working with him on the kitchen down the road!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main bathroom remodel.

03/23/2017

It went fine. He communicated well. He was on time, and came when he said he would come, which is not always usual with a lot of contractors. He did what he said he'd do, which is the important thing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a bathroom remodel for us.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/16/2017

Ron was very responsive to my email, asking to call him. When I did call him this morning, I identified myself and said that I was calling regarding Angie's list, he sounded annoyed and said he was on a job. I tried to ask him if he does handyman work in my area and what he charges as an hourly rate he said he didn't know what I wanted and that focuses on bathroom upgrades. I didn't want to leave ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman tasks around house

CATEGORY handyman service

We are a complete Bathroom and Kitchen remodeling company. Ceramic Tile, Linolium and Wood Flooring Installation.

Window installation, Roofing