Frank Wilson-Absolute Mortgage MLO# 933990

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since November 2013

Not Rated| 1 Review

We're real people right here in Bellevue...Absolute Mortgage is a division of Pinnacle Capital Mortgage Corp a Mortgage Bank specializing in residential home loans. Bringing People and Homes Together Local underwriting in house... Complimentary Pre-approval....

S Landau Services

180  REVIEWS
S Landau Services

For many, understanding every aspect of personal finance can be daunting. From investments to retirement to insurance, the decisions can be overwhelming. That’s where my firm comes in. Whether you have significant assets to manage--or if you are just starting to accumulate wealth--we have the tools and background to provide the services that fit your needs. Our goal is to provide you with guidance that can help you understand and better define your financial goals. My team and I work hard to create a mutually beneficial and respectful long-term relationship with our clients and their families. I take pride in knowing that I have helped many people pursue the type of financial future they dreamed about. For more information about my firm and our services, please call. I would enjoy learning more about your goals and dreams. We provide Tax and Financial Services in a professional, relaxed, non-judgmental environment. Our comfortable office in Ballard has free, off-street parking.

Award 2019

12/22/2013

From start to finish Frank worked diligently, listen to my goals, presented several loan options, addressed any questions that I had and was able to find a great home loan. We closed Escrow on time with no issues, I would recommend Frank to all my friends and family. Frank is a top notch Mortgage Advisor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provide me with home loan.

CATEGORY mortgage broker

Residential properties financing for a new home • Refinance existing loan • FHA loans and Streamline (including Mobile Home, Convert ARM (adjustable rate mortgage) to a fixed rate • Purchase/Refinance income property, up to 4 units • Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA and Jumbo Loans up to $5 million... Income property investors with up to 10 financed properties, financing options available “This is not a commitment to lend. Subject to qualifications. Rates and terms subject to change without notice.”

5 plus multi units’ properties and commercial properties