Alliance Windows & Gutters Inc

Angie's List since November 2011

Additional DBA - Ron's Windows & Gutters Inc....

Danny Thomas ProClean

Family owned & operated. We have amazing discounts for new clients (homeowners only) we are very flexible with all of our scheduling and try our hardest to work around your needs. If for any reason you are not happy with our work we will come out and fix it for free, if we are still unable to make you happy we will not charge you a penny for the work done & if you already paid we will gladly give you a refund. Additional email - info@windowandguttercleaning.biz. See website for more service areas.

09/25/2018

It went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter repair

CATEGORY gutter repair, pressure washing

01/02/2016

Ron was great. I called him (from Angie's List) at the last minute wanting some really dirty windows cleaned before a party. Ron came out the next day -- Saturday on a holiday (New Year) weekend. He was fast and thorough. I will certainly hire him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small window washing job in a condo.

CATEGORY window cleaning

09/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the inside and outside windows. They were great, and got the job done quick.

CATEGORY gutter repair, pressure washing

01/12/2015

Ron came out on a Saturday and he had one young man working with him.  They did not waste any time in getting right to the tasks.  They removed the debris from the roof with an air blower and then applied a zinc product to kill and treat against moss.  They then cleaned out the gutters and added flashing where needed at no cost, I might add.  And lastly, they cleaned my windows.  The window cleani...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I originally called Ron Graver to have the windows of my two-story home cleaned on the exterior only, clean out the gutters, remove any debris from the roof and moss treat the roof.  While he was in the process of doing the work on the gutters, he offered me a quote on purchasing gutter guards.  The price was right and I ended up buying the gutter guards which Ron also installed.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair, window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

07/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned roof and gutters & downspouts, applied moss treatment, and made a small downspout alteration. Showed up early and had the job done very quickly.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Residential window, roof and gutter cleaning, roof moss control, pressure washing, bird blocking, gutter guard & repair.