All Season Landscaping

Renton, WA 98056

Lawn Aeration and De-thatching

Lawn Aeration and De-thatching

lawn care
Revitalized their yard with our Aeration process. One of the best things you can do to rejuvenate and strengthen your lawn. Happy Client.

We are company dedicated to serve Residential and Commercial Clients in their Landscaping needs, we have served the King County area since 2008, Our attention to detail and listening to the clients desires and needs are very important to us so we can personalized your service. Please contact us today so we can offer you a FREE estimate. ...

lawn care (48)lawn & landscaping (18)leaf removal (7)lawn treatment (6)tree service (4)irrigation system (3)fence company (2)pressure washing (1)stone & gravel (1)gutter cleaning (1)

10/13/2020

new lawn, BlackBerry removal, tree removal and new plants and bushes

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Amazing! I couldn’t be happier with the care and efficiency experience. Francisco is very talented and helped curate the atheistic look I was hoping for. I highly recommend this company!

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

09/27/2020

Francisco gave us a bid to dethatch and aerate our lawn which was reasonably priced. We scheduled the service and they came on time and did a very nice job. We will definitely hire them again!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn aeration and de-thatching

CATEGORY fencing,lawn service,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

06/11/2019

Excellent, the pruning was very professional and exactly what we requested. He arrived on time and cleaned all the debris before he left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pruning of trees and bushes

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

06/08/2019

It went very well since Francisco suggested cutting down my weeds.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing and edging

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

04/21/2019

Our grass was full of weeds and moss. Francisco did an outstanding job taking care of it. He cleaned the flower beds and trimmed all the trees. We have so many lol... He is a go-getter, very professional and pleasant to work with. Highly recommend him to anyone. Raby

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mow lawn, trim the trees and treat the grass.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

12/04/2018

I wrote a review some time back for this company aka Fransisco and at the time it was accurate. After about 6 months, I noticed that he stopped showing up on the schedule day which was supposed to be once a week. Then the services started to drop significantly so I contacted him and he informed me of personal issues and guaranteed that he would be back on schedule. Never showed back up. I paid thr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Disappointing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

If there is anything I can do about your bad experience, let me know 206)979 2881 we can offer service with no cost . I when to Mexico for couple years but I'm here now.

11/17/2018

Francisco did a great job! I couldn't believe how much work he got done in a such a short amount of time. He went above and beyond what I thought he would cover and be able to get done for the job I had asked for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need a whole yard clean up with fruit trees cut back as well as another overgrown trees and plants

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal,tree service,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

11/14/2018

Yard looks great and ready for the holidays.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Winterizing yard

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

10/12/2018

Response was quick via Angie's List message service. Estimate was quick and easy to schedule. Work was done promptly. Price was a little higher than competitors, but prompt service and enthusiasm made up for it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had overgrown weeds and blackberry vines on steep backyard bank. Needed cutting back, cleanup, and spraying of herbicide. Goal was to keep manageable until remodeling of backyard.

07/17/2018

Worked hard for 2 days. Work was adequetaly completed. I would recommend and refer this young man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard clean up. Cutting, barking, hauling

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2018

New Landscaping, Re-landscaping, plant, flowers, bushes or shrubs or trees, ground cover,new sod or seeding, bark, top soil or rock, retaining wall, rockery, timber R.R Ties, cut trees, hillside clean up, pressure washing, yard, garden clean up, lawn mowing & edging, leaf raking, weeding and weed control, aerating or thatching, fertilization & moss control, trimming, pruning or topping,

Call for details