E&A Painting LLC

Awards & Badges

12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

16625 Redmond Way

Redmond, WA 98052

E&A Painting LLC is a locally owned and operated painting company that has helped keep east side of Washington colorful and beautiful for many years. We have served both residential and commercial customers with a consistent delivery of the highest quality services at competitive prices. We work with honesty, integrity, and always a smile. We ensure optimum quality at an affordable pricing, and this is something that differentiates us from our competitors. We value our customers and ensure optimum satisfaction for them. We use only high quality painting materials blended with our most innovative techniques and styles. E&A Painting LLC can give your home or business a fresh, new, innovative, fashionable and sophisticated look. Experience a new level of quality and customer service with E&A Painting LLC....

interior painting (28)gutter cleaning (4)house painting (43)

03/15/2020

Amazing work. We need it done before March 15 and they where done with the whole interior and exterior. Thanks for your hard work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Exterior, Painting - Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2020

03/15/2020

Great experience from walkthrough to finished project! Vadim is the nicest sales person I've ever met. Painters were professional and left me with a beautiful and clean home. I really like that they don't cheap out on the paint and only use high quality products. If you want a stress free painting experience, give E&A Painting a try.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Exterior, Painting - Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2020

02/28/2020

Loved it! I'm so glade I listened to them and repainted my cabinets vs buying new once! now I can use those saved thousands to have E&A paint my exterior this spring :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

02/24/2020

E&A Painting went above and beyond for us! 5 stars all the way!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting and partial exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2020

02/24/2020

Loved them. They got my house ready for sale with a fresh new look both my interior and exterior of the house. They are also partnered with Eastside cleaning solutions that was a great add on to help get my house cleaned and roof pressure washed. Thank you both!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

01/31/2020

Fantastic!! These guys Slovic, Arten and Serge came first thing Monday morning right on time. They got right to work and did everything that was promised in our quote. Very personable and very professional. Did amazing work Would give them 6 stars out of 5. We highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting whole house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

01/02/2020

I just bought a house and I hired E&A to repaint my full interior. Couldn’t be happier with the work they were amazing!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior repainting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2020

01/01/2020

It was amazing looks like a new house. I would of done this years ago if I knew it can make such a big difference. E&A maid this whole painting experience great I will recommend to family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of my interior home

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2019

11/25/2019

I just bought this house and they did a full repaint in a short notice! I love the work and the customer service! Can wait to have them paint my exterior in the spring! Thank you guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

11/23/2019

Loved them! Can explain how happy I am with the results for the holidays.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting interior trim and walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

Interior & Exterior painting, Carpentry,Pressure washing,Roof washing,Gutter Cleaning.

Check, Visa, PayPal